Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my delay notice as well. Glad to see SSC fixing the issue. Was really looking forward to receiving him soon and displaying him but I'd rather be certain that the tipping issue is resolved.

Yeah, and who's to say green and grey hulk aren't further delayed when october/november rolls around... I take it back! I don't want to jinx it!

Yeah, and who's to say green and grey hulk aren't further delayed when october/november rolls around... I take it back! I don't want to jinx it!

It's too late, you have jinxed it. I'm writing down "CowboyTsuNAMI" on my list... :rotfl hahaha

One thing for sure. SS hears the complaint and responding to it. :). Can thank Prime1 and XM for it haha.

Why are XM and Prime 1 paying for the return shipping and the alterations????:wink1: All joking aside I know that people are pushing the bar higher... but the major kudos goes to SSC for stepping it up.

Why are XM and Prime 1 paying for the return shipping and the alterations????:wink1: All joking aside I know that people are pushing the bar higher... but the major kudos goes to SSC for stepping it up.

I know for a fact P1 went one better than paying for shipping back on 2 different Megatrons. Can't share full details on here though. So laugh it up funny man. :lol

Competition makes each company to up their game, services, etc... Nothing to complain off. It's win win for us.

I know for a fact P1 went one better than paying for shipping back on 2 different Megatrons. Can't share full details on here though. So laugh it up funny man. :lol

Saw a Bigfoot once ... True story :lecture. I get it but....

Competition makes each company to up their game, services, etc... Nothing to complain off. It's win win for us.

I agree, but what I am getting at is that not everything in the industry is thanks to Prime1 or XM. Yes the competition may have encouraged SSC into upping their customer service game, but in the end the decision to do WAS SSCs. They made it and they deserve the thanks.... I get what you were saying was a joke though. People are just tired of the "SSC sucks" and "XM rocks" stuff is all.

Sorry for going off topic. But do you guys know how to fix a leaning statue? My Cyclops and a psylocke PF's are leaning quite badly.

Sorry for going off topic. But do you guys know how to fix a leaning statue? My Cyclops and a psylocke PF's are leaning quite badly.

Your pretty much hosed. My cyclops is also leaning like crazy. I contacted a reputable customizer here on the boards and he said the only way to fix it would be to re sculpt the legs which would cost more than buying a new one. I've heard blow drying can soften molds a little but that's a huge risk. It sucks but since I couldn't really sell my leaning cyclops, I made the best of a crapoy situation and put door stoppers under him:lol At least he's upright and looks fine in my xmen lineup.

Your pretty much hosed. My cyclops is also leaning like crazy. I contacted a reputable customizer here on the boards and he said the only way to fix it would be to re sculpt the legs which would cost more than buying a new one. I've heard blow drying can soften molds a little but that's a huge risk. It sucks but since I couldn't really sell my leaning cyclops, I made the best of a crapoy situation and put door stoppers under him:lol At least he's upright and looks fine in my xmen lineup.

Can you post a pic of that lol. In my mind it looks like a goat climbing up a hill

Back