Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God finally this thread seems to be getting back to normal lol. This PF will look awesome in hand and I will kick myself for not getting it I'm sure

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I agree... You will regret it. Haha it's not too late my friend!

I agree... You will regret it. Haha it's not too late my friend!
Nah bro to be honest I didn't love this guy from the beginning. Had I, I wouldve POd him at his original ES. The hand I could've been okay with, but the EX is really the one that looks odd to me. Love everything else, I've even made my peace with the left hand lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So glad I decided to PO him and let the left hand grow on me. It still seems awkward, but it's modern Thor. Had to get him.

Now I just want a comic version Iron Man and I'll have both companies trinities.

Yeah. The dream is to get my group and be out completely until money is a far lesser burden. I figure with just 4 or 5 I can display them in a room or office. But if I get any more than that I will need to invest in display cases and what not. Which is not the dream.

LOL I feel ya there buddy. It gets filled up quick. I started with the Koto Star Wars Bounty Hunter series. From there I went Bowen Action Thor. Then I got Journey Into Mystery #83 and got a house. I started collecting Thor like mad and then it got... crazy. I started buying stuff in a one year span and started going out of control.

But now it's pretty much filled up and the initial hunger is over. I have a very selective list other than the two Thor PF's the Cap PF and the Wonder Woman PF for the rest of my collection that consists of

PF Loki
Some rare Thor comics
Maybe the classic 1:1 Thor helmet

Here's how crazy it got lol.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/show-your-shelves-/142425-building-collection-stuff.html

I am still shocked that a Loki PF hasn't been made. He and Magneto are the two PFs that every collection NEEDS! Come on SSC! I wouldn't mind a kickass Odin, but that will never happen.

The best Odin that will ever be created will be the Bowen imo. Out of all my statues which include PFs, Kotos, Bowens, 1:1 busts, etc......I always find myself staring at the Odin the most. Such an awesome piece. I love him posing between Bowen Loki and Classic museum Thor. Pure greatness. If SSC made a 1/4 Odin, it would be a day one order for me. Same goes for Loki.

The best Odin that will ever be created will be the Bowen imo. Out of all my statues which include PFs, Kotos, Bowens, 1:1 busts, etc......I always find myself staring at the Odin the most. Such an awesome piece. I love him posing between Bowen Loki and Classic museum Thor. Pure greatness. If SSC made a 1/4 Odin, it would be a day one order for me. Same goes for Loki.

My favorite Odin figure is below.

RT-20%20-%20Troll%20white%20hair-%20cropped.JPG

Lol don't forget about juggs we really need a premium format juggernaut been waiting for it a while now thought it would be announced along with apocalypse last year

I actually got a bronze one. Got a deal on it way too sweet to pass up. I like it because I have the Odin bust underneath it and if there was ever a bronze that made sense to me its King Odin.

I had a hard time finding this on the site tonight. It's like the regular disappeared. I had to into my order page. I was just trying to find out when he ships

Tell it to everyone who blasted me before. Hard time finding it huh? Waitlists magically converting for anyone who wants a statue after it's "sold out" right? The latest being the elder predator bust (ex and regular) both sold out before an edition size was even announced and are both archived right now and not on site. This is after just on monday i checked and saw ex still up with low flex....

But i'm crazy.

Back