Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thor-volume-1-stracynski-page-2.jpg

If I pre-order the bundle will I be able to do the monthly payment option when the order is ready to ship? It did not give that option when I just tried to preorder

This is so frustrating. I LOVE this piece as a whole. I like it so much more than the original PF. However, the lame EX and $40 price increase just keep me from pulling the trigger. I can't believe I'm actually thinking of getting a REG online. I can't even remember the last time I didn't order direct from SSC.

EX Ordered!!

The EX will never be displayed but I'd rather have it than not, no NRD was a nice surprise as well

I think this is the money shot right here and the ideal angle to view him from or display him. The hand doesn't look weird, he's looking straight on, and you can even see the inscription on the hammer. I think if this was the only pic SSC ever previewed people would be crapping themselves to secure a preorder. Much cooler than the chubby "looking at the sky" original.

3QhI568x_300177_press01.jpg

I thought the same thing.... Problem is is that these are three dimensional pieces not 2D drawings. SSC best work has always been those that look great from all angels.

Anyways Hope those that are disappointed find something later. Hope those that like it love it when it comes to them..

The Frog is good.

This is so frustrating. I LOVE this piece as a whole. I like it so much more than the original PF. However, the lame EX and $40 price increase just keep me from pulling the trigger. I can't believe I'm actually thinking of getting a REG online. I can't even remember the last time I didn't order direct from SSC.

I actually much prefer this to the original & I will be ordering but locally because I have no interest in the Ex which suits me to be honest. The increase still does annoy me though but on the bright side my collection is all coming together so after this & Doom I'm going to be really picky.

Ordered. Would have got the frog, too, if it was actually $79.99 off.

Looks like the dimensions are off, though...has to be taller with the sword. Wonder if it's 21" with or without the sword??? :dunno

I think the EX sword was just photoshoped in, I think they didn't photograph the EX with Thor because the EX was changed at the last minute.

The scale comparisons for the Regular edition look more accurate standing in at 21" from tip of helmet.

I think the EX sword was just photoshoped in, I think they didn't photograph the EX with Thor because the EX was changed at the last minute.

The scale comparisons for the Regular edition look more accurate standing in at 21" from tip of helmet.

Yeah, that looks better...I bet you're right.

Wow am I missing something or is the price increasing each release I don't get the 40 jump I thought 400 was the new standard

Yeah that looks more accurate....going by the specs it only weighs 15 lbs though (less than Cap).
What are they making these new PF's out of, paper mache ?

Back