Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20e665f1ecb9c54140ebb7e4e791bfb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s not bad....lol

Could be better but could be worse.

Is it? We just got 22 films culminating in not just half but literally every single living being in the universe across countless planets, solar systems, and galaxies being in danger to Thanos' wrath. Character arcs spanning 8-11 years. Something that no film series can ever hope to replicate. I think it's safe to say that as a "super narrative" nothing in any future superhero films, certainly not within Marvel itself, can ever top or match what we just saw play out.

Which means they're just churning out new movies for the fun of it and for the sake of milking additional millions out of the franchise before it's no longer profitable. And that's fine. And like SMFFH I might enjoy some or even all of the new entries. But the MCU will forever be a separate "post-EG" universe from here on out, of that I have no doubt.

I agree with this for the most part..

Hell I know at least three people that went and saw all the MCU films up to Endgame and have not gone to see Spider-man.. I wonder if there will be comic book fatigue with this new phase.. IDK.. I know that I am not all that excited for the new film.. I am interested in the Disney Network shows.. But that is because its all original phase characters.

Point being.. I just don't think they can replicate nor have the patience to do what they have done before..

Hell it was exhausting to finally get to some kind of end.. I don't know how much I really want these other film..

OK if Hulk finally takes back over Banner's body and is in the films then yeah..

I did love the new Spider man film though. So who knows.

Hulk is done, finished. Come back for Phase 5 or 6 when they have nothing to offer except the Hulk's anger to represent the hater gonna hate crowd. In the meantime, they'll milk all the cash out of movie goer.

Can you imagine going back in time to Blade opening night (1998) and giving fans that list of characters we just posted and telling them that list would start in 10 years!

You would be called a crack head lol

Can you imagine going back in time and saying marvel movies will be more hyped then Star Wars continuations? You’d be looked at like a fool.

Hell I know at least three people that went and saw all the MCU films up to Endgame and have not gone to see Spider-man.. I wonder if there will be comic book fatigue with this new phase..

I definitely see this too. The first 10 years had a master plan and it worked a lot like a popular TV series does -- you have to see them all.

But once the show's over, people move on. There will always be diehards; there will always be kids that think the newest thing is the greatest thing; and there will always be an expanding market of new places on the Earth that have never seen a fireworks show like a $300M Marvel movie...

But the show is over.

Nah Spider-Man crossed a billion and phase 4 was trending. Damn people really waiting for that bubble to burst . We just got the xmen back

I definitely see this too. The first 10 years had a master plan and it worked a lot like a popular TV series does -- you have to see them all.

But once the show's over, people move on. There will always be diehards; there will always be kids that think the newest thing is the greatest thing; and there will always be an expanding market of new places on the Earth that have never seen a fireworks show like a $300M Marvel movie...

But the show is over.

Great analogy. The "SW OT" era of the MCU has come to an end. Sure there might be a "RO" a "Solo" here or there but the ongoing Saga as a whole will never reach it's previous heights from here on out.

Can you imagine going back in time and saying marvel movies will be more hyped then Star Wars continuations? You’d be looked at like a fool.

Yeah that’s even a better example you would definitely be called names if you said that lol

Great analogy. The "SW OT" era of the MCU has come to an end. Sure there might be a "RO" a "Solo" here or there but the ongoing Saga as a whole will never reach it's previous heights from here on out.

One thing I will say about the X-Men is that under Feige it has its first real chance of hitting 1.5B-2B

Has any XM movie ever hit 1B?

Wow I see that SMFFH is the highest grossing solo Spidey flick at $982 million and will obviously cross a billion.

Dude Sony/Columbia only has Skyfall as their sole 1B movie....EVER lol

Marvel has 3 just this year lol

Sony was smart for playing nice with Marvel.

New Mjolnir inscription confirmed:

"Whosoever wields this hammer, if she be worthy, will hold it up with the help of a man when her arm gets tired," lol.

GettyImages-1163290780.jpg

Back