Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually agree with this 100%, unfortunately. I think this has always been the case. I'm sure there's a bit of a first come/first serve aspect to it, but I think the degree of damage is the biggest factor.

So a statue not fitting flush isn't a big issue in sideshows eyes? Also I PO'd this on day one. Either way it's the end of SSC for me. Three statues this year I've had to get refunds for.

So a statue not fitting flush isn't a big issue in sideshows eyes? Also I PO'd this on day one. Either way it's the end of SSC for me. Three statues this year I've had to get refunds for.

If you have 50 people asking for replacements, and only 25 replacements available, someone isn't going to get a replacement. I think it sucks, but that's the way it is.

I've had the same thing happen to me. I asked for a replacement, got denied, but a friend of mine had his wait list convert a few days later. Of course, I thought "WTF?", but I mean, what am I going to do?

This isn't realistic, but I'd love a policy where Sideshow says: "You got 30 days. You need a replacement part? You got it. Pay a 10-20$ of more fee (depending on piece) and it's yours. Any requests after 30 days are denied." People think it sounds crazy, but I would love it. (I'm not saying it's fool proof, of course.) I've had a number of pieces that I returned because of a chipped finger, head, etc. but got denied and reluctantly sent it all back.

A bit late to the party, but here she is...

40320403371_af91449def_k.jpg
[/url]

I'll have a review up eventually on the Toys Will Be Toys channel on YouTube.

A sexy badass Thunder God

However, not Thor, ...there's only one Thor.

She is now being listed as Sold Out on SS.
I was really hoping it was only on waitlist until another shipment wave came in.

Thanks to this picture - my decision was made. She is stunning in person.

Anyone tried ironing out the wrinkles on her cape?

A bit late to the party, but here she is...

40320403371_af91449def_k.jpg
[/url]

I'll have a review up eventually on the Toys Will Be Toys channel on YouTube.

My waitlist got converted last week before it was sold out. Grabbed it for my gf. Sorry guys i think i got the last one haha

I was able to snag her from someone close by for Sideshow price which was really lucky as the value has risen about $100 on the open bidding market. She looks phenomenal. Sideshow's attention to detail on this one was pure gold.

20180614_220939.jpg20180614_220959.jpg

Back