Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyubu, nice pics! Looks very well done. Some great details on the armor pieces and the axe. Wish they would have added some contrast to the hair though - it looks a little flat. Again, overall, a very nice representation!

Tyubu, nice pics! Looks very well done. Some great details on the armor pieces and the axe. Wish they would have added some contrast to the hair though - it looks a little flat. Again, overall, a very nice representation!

Thank you Iko Iko
It might be look flat on my camera. Color could been better I guess.
Attached hair pic from behind.
IMG_4910-1.jpg

Are you happy with your cloth material? It looks kind of wrinkly. Can you put WW next to her and snag a pic for me? Jane is going to be a companion piece for WW.

Happy with Skirt(?) material but cape has alot of wrinkle and not easy to pose...Might need ironing?

With WW?
Here you go
IMG_4909.jpg

Wow, very nice. I guess I better go order this. Im starting a women in armor PF line in my collection. Jane will be my next chick in armor and then the newest red Sonja. �� Thanks for the pics.
IMG_20171003_004150.jpg

Here we go! A couple more days until this gets charged and shipped.

She looks gorgeous in that video!

Noticed that she is fully painted under her "skirt", too. Perhaps displaying her without her "skirt" would be another good option. I'll have to see.

That's an amazing looking sculpt, but it's ridiculous how much of a "statue" needs to be assembled these days. That video was comically too long due to the assembly.

Back