Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thor is here!

so glad i didn't cancel on Thor!!! this will go down as another masterpiece classic!

Right now I'm extremely jealous of you.:mad:

Great pics by the way. I sort of like the bearded look. He really looks like a Norse Viking God.

Ed, did you finally figure out how to set the white balance on that camera? :lol Those last 4 shots are like a breath of fresh air. I know you always say you like the 'warm' feel of the previous shots, but they just seem 'yellow'.

Great shots! and Congrats!

Ed, did you finally figure out how to set the white balance on that camera? :lol Those last 4 shots are like a breath of fresh air. I know you always say you like the 'warm' feel of the previous shots, but they just seem 'yellow'.

lol Steve! yeah, i decided to upload a few shots that i auto white balanced through LightRoom. the overhead light casts a warmer light even with fill flash. i later looked at them thinking how "yellow" most of them looked. i guess i was too excited to get pics posted. :lol

Nice pics... can't wait to see my own Thor ex!!! Hope I'll be able to get it in the next two weeks. =D

Wait list for the EX won't convert, but good thing I have another source to get one.

Great pics all!

:lol

I always like the warmer tones of Ed's pics but you're right CFly, the last few made the first few posts look a little too warm.

Nevertheless, great pics as always and congrats Ed. Makes the wait to get mine that much longer especially when they told me it was going to be here last Friday.:(

CFly, are you waiting on yours as well, can't wait to see pics.

Ohh my exclusive is waiting for me at home and Im stuck here at work! I can't wait to get home tonight! :banana

Mine is processing. Most of my shipments from SS seem to ship on Tuesdays so I'm hoping it goes out today. Only problem is I still won't get it until next week :monkey2

Thanks for the great pics, I'm looking very much forward to receive this.
A little sad that the fabrics strike me once again as the weakest link on these PF's, not up to par with the rest of the statue unfortunately. But the rest of the sculpt outweights that deficit on this particular PF.

anyone get billed for there 3rd flexpay payment for thor and did anyone gets theres yet

Nice pics P1X4R!....i've been waiting all day to get home so I could view them.

Mine will arrive tomorrow!!...hopefully someone will be home when UPS stops by because I forgot to fax them my request to not require a signature. :monkey2

Back