Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I directed a fellow boardie from SM to this thread as he was almost caught up with exactly what you posted. He was offered a green and grey hulk PF and a doom Ex from this seller for a price tag of 4k. He knew it sounded to good to be true but every thing you mentioned in your post is exactly what the seller did. Great post man. Your probably saved some people's wallets

NP. saving people time, money, and stress. Hopefully we can shut him down.:hi5:

This is one of my favorite pieces in my collection. It's just awesome! Even my wife who really doesn't care for this "nerd" stuff likes it:panic:

Funny cos my wife said exactly the same thing...its the only time that her comments towards any of my statues have been positive :lol

the usual comment i get is "Another one!....And where is that going to go?!" :slap :lol

So I found one on Amazon for a great price. Stock pics but that's just how Amazon works. Was so excited and the UPS guy didn't show up until 9pm!!! I was dying lol.

Open the box up (just so happy) and what to my wandering eyes do appear?

The freaking movie version with a busted torn up box.

Almost took a day off from work I was so pissed.

Going back Monday at no cost for reshipping fortunately. What a shady seller.

How much did the amazon seller charge?

Glad to hear you're getting your money back

$500. Non EX. The thing is there is a code to enter on Amazon from a seller that can differentiate between the two I can see them. He claims the SKU he entered came up with the picture of the comic version but that just doesnt sound right to me.

But thanks and yes I am also glad to be getting my money back. Amazon even stepped in and gave me $50 in shipping. The seller offered me a discounted price (didnt make an offer) but that's not really an option when you send a completely different statue than what was advertised and one with a falling apart non intact box at that.

Back to the drawing board on this gorgeous piece but, honestly, with the price where it currently is, I might just have to come to the realization this grail came too far before I got into the collecting game.

Lessons learned but still bummed.:chug :dunno

UPDATE:

I got my refund back from the seller after an excruciating wait.

I ended up making some trades and selling some stuff to be able to afford him and finally landed one!

With all my wheeling and dealing I somehow managed to procure a Reg for $500 (that wasnt the price but what I truly paid for the things I sold and traded) so I feel pretty good about it especially getting it this late in the game.

I'd like to thank two wonderful freak boardies for their help... Mike Danger and Spliff. Without them this wouldn't have happened.

ZOMG! My grail should be arriving next week!

Thank you, gize.

I have a humble Thor collection I will definitely post pics. I have to get proper lighting this weekend for the display.

Congratulations CF79! I totally agree Thor comic PF is one of the bests ver made! Good luck!

Congrats dude!

I have the exclusive version which I bought directly from SS. I only open it up for inspection and it's been sitting in the box ever since.

He's huge just don't have the room to display it.

Pop that bad boy out AKA! The EX looks amazing but being a huge Thor nut I was never that into the Eric Masterson Thor so even if I had the EX (which dont get me wrong I would have grabbed for a decent price just to have it) I would have displayed the reg head either way.

Probably going to be here Monday!

I'll take it out when I buy my new house. We are currently looking for one right now which has a basement that will be my man cave.

Back