Thor & Captain America in Civilain Clothes * PHICEN BODY QUESTION*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Debt

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a Thor in my Avengers display but I would like to have a Civilian Clothed version of him for my 1/6 scale Stark mansion Diorama.

I don't want to copy the Steve Rodgers look since I will be using that figure for the same display.

Anyone have any leads on a full set of cloths that will work on a Thor figure?

Last edited:
Re: Thor in Civilain Clothes

Look up TNS Figures group on Facebook. They're doing a group buy on Thor's outfit from AOU with the red jacket

Thanks for the info.

I tried to find that on their Facebook page but wasn't successful

Facebook is the WORST venue to try and sell anything on

This would be awesome.

I've been playing with the idea of making a civvy Thor myself, being that I like the character and all of his figures are of him in his battle armor. He's a funny character to see in regular civilian clothing. This outfit would be perfect.

Now if only I could find an outfit that resembles Cap's AoU party outfit to go alongside.

This would be awesome.

I've been playing with the idea of making a civvy Thor myself, being that I like the character and all of his figures are of him in his battle armor. He's a funny character to see in regular civilian clothing. This outfit would be perfect.

Now if only I could find an outfit that resembles Cap's AoU party outfit to go alongside.

^^^ It shouldn't be too hard... dark jeans w/ belt, a blue button-down, not sure what shoes he wore but you could practically use the Steve Rogers set, dye the jeans a bit darker. :wink1:

I pre-ordered this set, there are pictures on the site that show it on Thor so I know it fits.

I hope SSC offers a good discount on the Stealth Cap 2 pack for Spooktacular.

I just need the Civi version of Cap so if you want to spit the set with me send me a PM

I have an extra Avengers Thor that I bought for the Tesseract so I'll just use that one.

It depends on how much posing you want to do. With any othe "seamless" bodies the more dynamic you pose the higher risk of issues. I've got a lot of that type of body, and I've never had any issues.. BUT...it is a fairly easy thing to break if you are not extremely careful. Lol if you like the seamless body's I can tell you which ones I've used. But if you want more pose options, and if you leave it posed for extended times, i would recommend a plastic body.

Thanks for the info but the Phicen body idea is a mute point now.

I just picked up a Stealth CA / Steve Rogers 2 pack from ebay for $275 shipped.

Now I will have a civi Thor and civi Steve Rogers for our Dio.

I just need to get rid of the Stealth CA for about $175 and I’ll be set

I just had the most bizarre idea about dressing them up as members of a boy band.

Back