Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190312_213456-1.jpg

This guy showed up today overall I'm pretty happy the skin tone doesn't bother me looks alot like he has ash covered skin from fighting surtur..decided to go with no cape for now.....only weird thing is that box shipping box had way more tape on it then normal and so did the foam like it had been opened before getting to me but the seal wasn't cut on the foam and the cape was just thrown on top of the art box inside the shipper

only weird thing is that box shipping box had way more tape on it then normal and so did the foam like it had been opened before getting to me but the seal wasn't cut on the foam and the cape was just thrown on top of the art box inside the shipper

Like the pieces taped inside? Or the outside of the box?

Like the pieces taped inside? Or the outside of the box?

The brown shipper had alot of tape on it and the inside foam had the same like alot more then I usually get from sideshow and the inside foam was loose had about a quarter inch gap and wasn't sandwiched tight the left hand was sort of loose inside the foam to like it wasn't in its spot and was barely staying where it was when I opened it

The thing about the cape seems to be the norm with this piece. A few of the collectors on the YouTube videos have mentioned as much.

My guess is that the factory forgot about the cape for all the pieces, and had to reopen the boxes to put them in.

The brown shipper had alot of tape on it and the inside foam had the same like alot more then I usually get from sideshow and the inside foam was loose had about a quarter inch gap and wasn't sandwiched tight the left hand was sort of loose inside the foam to like it wasn't in its spot and was barely staying where it was when I opened it

Mine was like that too.

PSA: Any damage, they replace the whole statue.

They must paint them assembled.....i.e. one will vary from the next. Actually glad they don't pawn off a mismatch. Now just waiting on shipping notice for replacement :impatient:

PSA: Any damage, they replace the whole statue.

They must paint them assembled.....i.e. one will vary from the next. Actually glad they don't pawn off a mismatch. Now just waiting on shipping notice for replacement :impatient:

Which piece was damaged?

Has the shipping of this piece slowed down or what?! Product page says March 2019, yet no notice.

Back