Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo shoot time:

414156479.jpg

414156480.jpg

414156660.jpg

boom.

Have you iron the cape?

Alright, so if these in-hand pieces were because of early processing, then when will the actual normal processing take place?

Anyone who has this on flex pay, can you tell us when is your last payment will be?

Alright, so if these in-hand pieces were because of early processing, then when will the actual normal processing take place?

Anyone who has this on flex pay, can you tell us when is your last payment will be?

I was told on the phone that the early processing included about 85% of the preorders. So the remainder are still scheduled for May I’m guessing flex pay wise, but will be moved up when next shipment comes.

We
I was told on the phone that the early processing included about 85% of the preorders. So the remainder are still scheduled for May I’m guessing flex pay wise, but will be moved up when next shipment comes.

If early processing is 85% of the pre-orders, then maybe there's more processing coming this month. I'm hoping that's the case.

Otherwise, I'm hoping the rest of the pre-orders are processed in April instead of May.

I had it on Flex but switched to one payment when the release was updated to March. It still says March in my account and the Thor page on SS, so hopefully it will ship this month.

I had it on Flex but switched to one payment when the release was updated to March. It still says March in my account and the Thor page on SS, so hopefully it will ship this month.

You must really want that Ex to get this direct from Sideshow. For me it was about a $500 difference if I wanted the Ex.

Just curious, but much is shipping usually from Popcultcha to NZ for a PF?

Ive been watching few reviews from youtube, and I still think that the skin tone is wrong... anyway this piece is epic , and a must if you are a Thor fan.

Skin tone is wrong how? To the prototype, to other statues, or to the source material?

The shading is making him looks like he has anemia , you know what I mean? Is not a big deal, but is the only bad thing I can say about this piece.
I think you have to put a lot of light from the top to fix that

The shading is making him looks like he has anemia , you know what I mean? Is not a big deal, but is the only bad thing I can say about this piece.
I think you have to put a lot of light from the top to fix that

Have you seen the source material, the covers in particular. I think it was the Gorr God Butcher story. And I’m quite sure that’s how he was coloured on the covers and if anything the prototype was closer.

You must really want that Ex to get this direct from Sideshow. For me it was about a $500 difference if I wanted the Ex.

Just curious, but much is shipping usually from Popcultcha to NZ for a PF?

Shipped from Popcultcha would be around $1100 NZD + Tax. Only place locally I've seen it, is $1,229 NZD.

Sideshow Exlusive comes to about 1,300 NZD shipped + Tax. So it would be around $200-300 diff all up. But yeah, I want that EX. Rather pay more, than not be 100% happy with a piece.

Shipped from Popcultcha would be around $1100 NZD + Tax. Only place locally I've seen it, is $1,229 NZD.

Sideshow Exlusive comes to about 1,300 NZD shipped + Tax. So it would be around $200-300 diff all up. But yeah, I want that EX. Rather pay more, than not be 100% happy with a piece.

Your Popcultcha price, was that including any of their discounts or were you going from their current sticker price? As I forgot to say my figure was calculated after two lots of 10% discounts for a total of 19% off.

Your Popcultcha price, was that including any of their discounts or were you going from their current sticker price? As I forgot to say my figure was calculated after two lots of 10% discounts for a total of 19% off.

Current price, if you take into account their pre-order price deal, I think it takes off about $100?

I do have discounts on my account, but I'll be using them on the Magneto Maquette soon (don't need to EX for that). Do you know know if you can use Pennies and Gift Cards in the same purchase?

Current price, if you take into account their pre-order price deal, I think it takes off about $100?

I do have discounts on my account, but I'll be using them on the Magneto Maquette soon (don't need to EX for that). Do you know know if you can use Pennies and Gift Cards in the same purchase?

There PPPP was 10% off, so $110 AUD. I was able to stack my member discount (pennies etc) to get 19% off. Which is why I always preorder early to lock in the lower price. Because if you use the 2000 pennies etc now you pretty much only get what it had already been discounted when it originally went up for preorder.

And while I’ve never used gift cards, I don’t see why not.

There PPPP was 10% off, so $110 AUD. I was able to stack my member discount (pennies etc) to get 19% off. Which is why I always preorder early to lock in the lower price. Because if you use the 2000 pennies etc now you pretty much only get what it had already been discounted when it originally went up for preorder.

And while I’ve never used gift cards, I don’t see why not.

That's solid man, I should do that more for Standard editions.

I really hope I can use both as I have 2000 pennies and nearly $300 on a gift card, so it will bring it down a good amount :pray:

Cool! Thanks for the response.

I'm hoping for the same thing ...that it ships this month.

You must really want that Ex to get this direct from Sideshow.

As you can see, I'm not displaying mine with it. Just don't like the "dual-wield" with this piece.

Ive been watching few reviews from youtube, and I still think that the skin tone is wrong...

I think the lighting in videos makes it look like that. I was concerned about the same before getting it in hand.

He looks fine in person. He does not have that sickly pale look.

As you can see, I'm not displaying mine with it. Just don't like the "dual-wield" with this piece.

I think the lighting in videos makes it look like that. I was concerned about the same before getting it in hand.

He looks fine in person. He does not have that sickly pale look.

I hope so, because those videos really looks like kind of bruises

Back