Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0b7ht23dKO5YQmxOJabiXrc9K96BccvQscHIPTtmJ5zsVszqxgDM_ILcXVHykHhfqhGbU8yDM3izw3oGm1egWPYHIpGdO8CBuTc8KCVHpSSFCGDVjq4NKfCdHX19IOn7rMZD4UxC_gJ5Lq3HtvGHU1Avk_Y

So stoked. It’s amazing. I will say, when compared to older PFs like the Allied Charge in Hydra cap. The 1/4 scales are a bit different., I’d really like to see some photos of this with Daniel bel’s cap.

Now that I’ve said that, it isn’t anywhere near enough to be extremely noticeable. This is by far my favorite Thor. I’ve owned the OG. Really hope sideshow keeps letting Daniel do his thing!

SSC should let Daniel Bel make a classic Thor PF, too! I'd buy it.

If not, then SSC should let Daniel Bel make a classic comic Iron Man PF. Just to go with the new Black Widow PF and new Captain America PF.

SSC should let Daniel Bel make a classic Thor PF, too! I'd buy it.

If not, then SSC should let Daniel Bel make a classic comic Iron Man PF. Just to go with the new Black Widow PF and new Captain America PF.

Though those BW and CA are so far from being classic, but then again they’re not even contemporary either, at least to comic canon.

Though those BW and CA are so far from being classic, but then again they’re not even contemporary either, at least to comic canon.

Yes, my favorites are the 'classic' looks, but updated just enough to look cool. "Interpretations" of classics, if you will.

Like this Thor, perfect *for me*.

Yes, my favorites are the 'classic' looks, but updated just enough to look cool. "Interpretations" of classics, if you will.

Like this Thor, perfect *for me*.

I love the look of this Thor quite a bit, but it’s nowhere close to being classic, especially given that’s it’s pretty much entirely based on a run that’s very recent.

And honestly I pretty much disliked the exact same thing on both the new BW and Cap. That being the chest plates. Which aren’t based on anything. Though the fine details in both sculpts are certainly there, so much so that I really tried to like them, but just couldn’t in the end.

^ Awesome, congrats! Pick mine up shortly...

but it’s nowhere close to being classic

Understood. I just meant that they didn't go to a modern spin that had zero contact w traditional. i.e. Vulture in the HC movie. Totally modern.

And honestly I pretty much disliked the exact same thing on both the new BW and Cap.

I've gone back & forth on them. Things I don't love, so haven't pulled the trigger. I wish the HS on XM's BW was better. That piece is great, but the HS is too anime looking. Still waiting for the right Cap also...

Yaaaay!!! And Uuuuugh. Surtur has piece chipped off. :cuss :crying

Could hear lose piece clanking before I opened box (“not good”)....

897977602fdf7a16d198fde6db2172f3.jpg

d68c9f2f53b1076eca059c7b41d8fd87.jpg

d3c863c198144b73cb98c3cbe6052034.jpg

It's amazing, but a broken piece makes it "not so enjoyable". :(

Calling SS now...

Yaaaay!!! And Uuuuugh. Surtur has piece chipped off. :cuss :crying

Could hear lose piece clanking before I opened box (“not good”)....

897977602fdf7a16d198fde6db2172f3.jpg

d68c9f2f53b1076eca059c7b41d8fd87.jpg

d3c863c198144b73cb98c3cbe6052034.jpg

It's amazing, but a broken piece makes it "not so enjoyable". :(

Calling SS now...

Hey Im sorry to know about that broken piece, but I cant see where is it. Still looks great, hope SS fix your problem as soon as possible .

Back