Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread reminds me why I stopped posting here and stuck to SF. But that site is now blocked at work for some reason. Sigh. Maybe I should see what is up over at Statue Marvels...

Still love this piece, was sure I would buy it, but don't think it will look very good in an Avengers lineup, more of a stand alone piece.

This thread reminds me why I stopped posting here and stuck to SF. But that site is now blocked at work for some reason. Sigh. Maybe I should see what is up over at Statue Marvels...

Still love this piece, was sure I would buy it, but don't think it will look very good in an Avengers lineup, more of a stand alone piece.

Message boards in general, are not great for people who aren’t interested in getting into holy war-like debates on every little thing. They are places where fanatics and people who enjoy imposing their opinions on others congregate and when that happens conversations don’t tend to take long to go off the rails.

If that’s not who you are, best thing to do really is just scan threads for legitimate news and stay away from all the opinion posts. Post your opinion in hopes that the people who work for the company read them but really what the other people think of each other’s opinions are 1) irrelevant and 2) 100% non-productive.

Thank's for rolling through...

He posts some on social media, but nothing business wise

Thank you.

You just did it again, you said "you are free to have your opinion", then you completely wiped poo poo all over it lol. Then you tried to make yourself some kind of forum hero and apologised to people for me defending my own opinion lol. Your crazy lol.

I totally agree this discussion is going nowhere.......lets just agree...

1. I believe that companies that offer and welcome feedback from customers to be more interactive and fun, and I am pleasantly surprised when based on a large amount of feedback, that the companies do make changes for customers.

2. You think people wanting changes makes people entitled, really?, you think all these awesome statue collectors are entitled?, thats not cool!!
And you call those people demanding too?. Who do you think you are?, if the statue companies welcome feedback and are prepared to make changes for all the great super cool collectors, whats wrong with that?. Its your problem if your so rigid and dont believe in improvement.

3. You make lots of assumptions about my opinions and try to put words in my mouth, but your not good at it.

4. You dont have to pray to me, im not much for religion, but......I RESPECT OTHERS and do listen to their opinions without attacking them. I state "I am not a god". However I have had a few pleasant comments on the beach when im shirtless.

5. I cant waste my time talking to you any longer because your insecurities wont allow you to be open to other opinions without you attacking them.

I am going to interact with friends and other forum members now, and actually discuss statues.

Lets move on.....

marvel-thor-breaker-of-brimestone-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300673-032.jpg

The $ shot.

Any fans of the Gor the God Butcher getting this ?

I absolutely love Ribic's run on Thor. I think he's a fantastic artist. However, I have the modern Thor PF and don't have room for another 1/4 Thor statue in my collection. This will be a pass for me but it is a stunning looking piece.

I absolutely love Ribic's run on Thor. I think he's a fantastic artist. However, I have the modern Thor PF and don't have room for another 1/4 Thor statue in my collection. This will be a pass for me but it is a stunning looking piece.

Sell the modern brother! I had the same ordeal. Sold mine and was able to use that to pay for most of this.

Sell the modern brother! I had the same ordeal. Sold mine and was able to use that to pay for most of this.

I love the modern Thor PF. Especially the costume so it's a keeper for me. It's the Thor I want in my collection. I'll just have to enjoy this new PF through vids and pics. Like I said, it's a stunning piece. Congrats to all of you that are picking it up.

I sold my Modern Thor to make room for the XM Caleb Nefzen piece. When that fell through, this new PF appeared.
You still have some good options. Buy the new PF if you like it or just pick up another modern Thor in the aftermarket. Prices on the modern Thor PF are at retail or less so that piece would be very easy to add back to your collection.

Any fans of the Gor the God Butcher getting this ?

Yes! Man I would love a dio of the Three Thors battling Gor. Hell I would settle for a Gor Marvel Legends at this point. We already got King Thor, Ribic Thor and Young Brash Thor.

Back