This just arrived at my office...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like he may have put a wild badger in there & he was tearing his way out..........:horror

So, the guy just hated the boxes?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PT3cGdLIHA4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PT3cGdLIHA4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol I love that movie.

I've never seen a package arrive so damaged :horror Thats just sick! I own my own courier company and if I ever tried to pull this off i'd get a kick-punch combo, Black Dynamite style.

Good to hear everything worked out though.

Yikes man... That sucks, and incredibly ridiculous. That's awesome that your seller was that nice about it all. But seriously, NEVER go USPS on big shipments like this. UPS all the way... I'm not surprised that USPS shrugged their shoulders and walked away. They could care less...

ace_ventura_detective_chien_et_chat_01_zut.jpg

OUCH!!!!

Man that makes me cringe to look at. At least you know it's being replaced.

I've had that happen before and I took the box down to the local Post Office and made them take a claim right then and there. The Postal Master was not too happy with it but I told him it's his job to ensure that all packages are delivered in the manner they were sent. When he tried to argue, I pulled the "So what you are saying is that you are not responsible for the people in this office, nor the products they deliver?", once he figured out I had him backed into a corner, he easily filed the claim and made sure I was fully reimbursed.

Sometimes being a RICHARD does work. Most times I use the if this was yours how would you feel and it works.

OUCH!!!!

Man that makes me cringe to look at. At least you know it's being replaced.

I've had that happen before and I took the box down to the local Post Office and made them take a claim right then and there. The Postal Master was not too happy with it but I told him it's his job to ensure that all packages are delivered in the manner they were sent. When he tried to argue, I pulled the "So what you are saying is that you are not responsible for the people in this office, nor the products they deliver?", once he figured out I had him backed into a corner, he easily filed the claim and made sure I was fully reimbursed.

Sometimes being a RICHARD does work. Most times I use the if this was yours how would you feel and it works.

Same thing happened to me. I had a package damaged and the post office just told me to file a claim online. I went online and found out that intentional claims had to be filed by the post office. So I went back and they tried to give me the run around and I told this to there 1-800 number and tried to put the office master on the phone with them... he just walked away. It took me 2 weeks before they would file a claim that took 5 minutes to do. They are useless when something happens.

Damn, I've never seen a package that thrashed before. You'd think the mail carrier would be embarrassed dropping something like that off :duh

I am seeing more and more of this. It's really annoying. I have stopped using usps all together. Even for mailing envelopes, I go with ups. Though, I have seen some pretty roughed up boxes through ups as well. Nothing as bad as some that have come usps.

That postal worker is a piece of crap. Its people like that ,that give the USPS a bad name.
That package should have been clearly marked as Received in Damaged Condition--That way you could have easily filed a claim.
I deliver my packages as I would want them delivered to me and it pisses me off when a Postal ****** does something like this...

I am seeing more and more of this. It's really annoying. I have stopped using usps all together. Even for mailing envelopes, I go with ups. Though, I have seen some pretty roughed up boxes through ups as well. Nothing as bad as some that have come usps.

I would ship with USPS but I ship alot of items plus the local office has dochebags for workers. the guy dropped my box on the floor like it was his step-child.

:lol

Back