This is why Sideshow has so many QC problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear that looks like a Hot Toys emblem on the side of the boxes!

I like how some of the commenters are giving him the excuse that he's probably underpaid. I think I'm underpaid too but I still do my job to the best of my ability and not screw around because I don't like the job.

this guy is pathetic....he can't even get the boxes on the conveyor belt properly as they are just falling all over the side (I can't believe he is just throwing the boxes around like that)...then he stops to answer his cell phone :lol

I guess at 50 cents an hour,he wouldn't care

this guy is pathetic....he can't even get the boxes on the conveyor belt properly as they are just falling all over the side (I can't believe he is just throwing the boxes around like that)...then he stops to answer his cell phone :lol

I guess at 50 cents an hour,he wouldn't care

In the long run, he made more work for himself. I thought Asians were suppose to have so much more pride than we do and that's why they get all the jobs that were here because we're overpaid and do lousy work? So much for that.

In all honesty, those boxes didn't seem to weigh much and could've been something that wasn't fragile and didn't call for much handling, but as the person who was videoing said, he watched them handle Japanese sewing machines the same way.

That's not an isolated incident. I've worked in the freight industry all my life, things get handled like that all the time.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm surprised things arrive in good condition... You would think that everything would always arrived broken...

Thats pathetic. Obviously having a big sook about something.
Imagine if they were comiquettes or premium formats?

Back