This is why I order from Sideshow!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, SSC should give lessons in Customer Service to other companies (I'm looking at you Mattel! :cuss) I had an issue w/ Frodo's shirt some years back and they sent a replacement out the following day. Same thing happened w/ Nam's CC.

You do know QC issues in toys / figures should go to the retailers not directly to the company. It's not like you are spending hundreds of dollars versus $10-$15 figure.

You do know QC issues in toys / figures should go to the retailers not directly to the company. It's not like you are spending hundreds of dollars versus $10-$15 figure.

In the case Mattycollector.com the company is the retailer. Thanks. ;)

I don't care how many SS handjob stories i read on here, i'd never buy directly from them.

I pick my figures up and examine them in person, save some cash and get them usually quite earlier then anyone who orders through SSC or any other online shop that is not China based.

Life is good.

I don't care how many SS handjob stories i read on here, i'd never buy directly from them.

I pick my figures up and examine them in person, save some cash and get them usually quite earlier then anyone who orders through SSC or any other online shop that is not China based.

Life is good.

1a779_ORIG-cool_story_bro9.jpg

Life is good.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Oh Valfart, what's up dude? You're so extra crispy pissy lately. What happened to the cool semi-racist dude from before? :dunno

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Oh Valfart, what's up dude? You're so extra crispy pissy lately. What happened to the cool semi-racist dude from before? :dunno

People change, old Valy here is no exception. It comes with time.

I could name a few others, in this very thread . . .

Anyhoo, poor Spider-Man looks really upset over the condition of his box. It's good to see that Sideshow helped him (and Evilface) out.

What would have been even better is if they accidentally sent him a box, with an additional figure and accessories instead! Gotta wonder what the hell became of the figure and accessories that originally went with Evilface's pristine box. Can't imagine Sideshow/Hot Toys just having extra empty boxes lying around.

Yup, its a few years old now, excellent suit, just a little wide in the shoulders. Same one I used for my CC.

01a0ut9.jpg

orange-loader.gif

All I remember is it was one of the early Saturday Toys suits with the Fincher guys head. It was $50ish I believe.

I've been wanting to start some Pulp Fiction bashes pretty bad and this suit looks spot on, thx. :rock

Buttflossi is so out of touch. Probably time to put him back on ignore.

Your quality of life would suffer. :panic:

People change, old Valy here is no exception. It comes with time.

I could name a few others, in this very thread . . .

Anyhoo, poor Spider-Man looks really upset over the condition of his box. It's good to see that Sideshow helped him (and Evilface) out.

What would have been even better is if they accidentally sent him a box, with an additional figure and accessories instead! Gotta wonder what the hell became of the figure and accessories that originally went with Evilface's pristine box. Can't imagine Sideshow/Hot Toys just having extra empty boxes lying around.

I just don't see the need to make threads like this from time to time, i mean i could return ____ to any local department store and get the same treatment, blame SS for shipping to you in that crappy shipper..if they were smart, they would think ahead and pack it better, this is especially not good for people who order from SSC across the border/over seas and pay much more for a damaged figure/box when other various online sellers pack much better and charge less overall.

I just find it funny when people jump on their excite bike over SSC CS, "Jen blah blah blah was so sweet on the phone, she helped me out and yea yea yea i'm so excite now ". XD oohh kkk...hahaha. I think maybe this kind of repeated story should be left as a post in the actual products thread IMO.

Fabio man, you don't truly know me as a person..i'm pretty humble and chill.

I just don't see the need to make threads like this from time to time, i mean i could return ____ to any local department store and get the same treatment, blame SS for shipping to you in that crappy shipper..if they were smart, they would think ahead and pack it better, this is especially not good for people who order from SSC across the border/over seas and pay much more for a damaged figure/box when other various online sellers pack much better and charge less overall.

I just find it funny when people jump on their excite bike over SSC CS, "Jen blah blah blah was so sweet on the phone, she helped me out and yea yea yea i'm so excite now ". XD oohh kkk...hahaha. I think maybe this kind of repeated story should be left as a post in the actual products thread IMO.

Fabio man, you don't truly know me as a person..i'm pretty humble and chill.
i agree. i've always hated the way SS ships their stuff. they just wrap a flimsy cardboard box directly around your item's box. any dent that the outer box suffers gets transferred directly to your item's box as well. it's funny cuz i never get a beat up box from retailers. sideshow must ship their stuff in larger boxes or something when they ship to retailers. my stuff always arrives crisp and clean when i order from them.

Newuh cared about boxes, newuh buyd (and newuh will) from SSC...
But glad that you satisfied with both, EVIL!

Nice use of the "Facepalm Spidey" tho :lol

Back