This is why I order from Sideshow!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaclyn is great. Ive had a sideshow 12" jedi luke box replaced, and an Iron Man BD mark III box as well.

My Jason PF box was pretty messed up.. but I didnt feel like making a fuss. I opened it up anyway asap.

I really never understood why people are so averse to ordering through Sideshow. Saving a buck and getting it first should always take a back seat to security and service.

irony-meter.gif

:clap I order from Alter Ego, get for 10% less and feel very secure and they offer great service plus I don't have to pay sales tax as I live in CA.

Way to go, EF. I ordered a Medi Carnage through an ebayer a while back. Came completely smashed to $#% because the guy only wrapped it in brown shipping paper, no box :slap Then he got peeved and said he didn't like my tone, because I reemed out, for being an idiot. No refund. No nothing. You make a point, EF.

:clap I order from Alter Ego, get for 10% less and feel very secure and they offer great service plus I don't have to pay sales tax as I live in CA.

Same here... Plus they box the HT shipper so I'm not worried in the slightest.

I did go SS for Spidey though. I wasn't taking any chances... Seemed like a good figure to blow some Reward Points on too.

Jaclyn is great. Ive had a sideshow 12" jedi luke box replaced, and an Iron Man BD mark III box as well.

My Jason PF box was pretty messed up.. but I didnt feel like making a fuss. I opened it up anyway asap.

:lol That avatar is disturbing, bro.

You can order from any eBay retailer and return if there is problem. The best thing is it's always 10%_15% off

If this was from some Ebay seller or other dealer I would be snafu'd.

Would you, really? Perhaps on eBay you're more likely to run into trouble but talking dealers in general there are I'm sure a great many who are just as helpful as Sideshow were here. Getting a replacement on a f___ed up item I guarantee isn't some wildly unique service offered only by Sideshow.

Another good thing about Alter Ego if you care about the box is that they double box it and pack it well instead of just sending the hot toys shipper. My guardian predator from sideshow got dented because of this (better then the others that got smooshed completely but still).

Sideshow is a very kickass company... I do still go the 10% off route when I can since I'm cheap. But good thing is they are buying from Sideshow and they treat their retailers just as nice as their customers :lecture

Yep! I do love that when I want to save deeply on an item which I can live with the regular, that SS will drop ship for my dealer as he is all the way on the East Coast and I'm a short jaunt up the road from CA.

whats the story with the headless dude sitting on a pedestal by your door?........:lol

Cobra Commander!!!!
DSC_1671.JPG

EVILFACE is a sex god.

Yes yes, I'm quite handy with my tool.

Sideshow is a very kickass company... I do still go the 10% off route when I can since I'm cheap. But good thing is they are buying from Sideshow and they treat their retailers just as nice as their customers :lecture

cheap cheap cheap

Good deal EF, SSC has always treated me right as well. I order any available or PO through them exclusively for that reason, no matter how much others have tried to sway me to save a few dollars elsewhere.

Premier customer service FTW :rock

Back