This is why I love the Star Wars community...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great story...I saw it awhile back on Star Wars.com. Katie is awesome!

That first picture of her with the lightsaber is EPIC Happiness! :rock :rock

to the batmobile.:lecture...........um, i mean.......to the landspeeder.......:lecture:lecture

PSH!...... To the Deathstar! :rock:rock:rock

No...To the Millennium Falcon! :lecture :rock

lots of words :monkey4

Great story though, made King cry :monkey2

Punk kids, need a good ass beating. I'm not above punching a child in the throat, and the little ____ers need a solid throat punch.

No...To the Millennium Falcon! :lecture :rock

You have fun. The hyperdrive would probably blow out and you'd miss all the action listening to 3PO _____ about outdated program languages while trying to fix it.

Meanwhile my Deathstar's superlaser will obliterate those douchebags from the planet.

Meanwhile my Deathstar's superlaser will obliterate those douchebags from the planet.

and everyone else...................:horror

Boom.jpg

nammy you got some splainin' to do..........:tap

Where is your donation Sideshow huh? :D

:lecture:dunno

If people in general actually believed that then you wouldn't have Lucas shoving characters like Ashoka Tano down our throats in order to appeal to that demographic. The ridicule didn't surprise me the ages did.

Too true. My daughter believes the same, and it wasn't kids at school that taught her that, just picked it up. (even GL said SW is aimed at 12 yr old boys)

Back