This is stupid in my opinion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all that we are, we are still animals and it doesn't take much for the whole facade to fall apart. Lusty, violent, selfish, murderous, and barbaric... all lurking just underneath the veneer of airconditioned Men's warehouse suits, feminine napkins, and beautiful art. If we are at the cusp of an evolutionary change we'd better hurry up before we kill each other. But I think this evolution should mark a new understanding and reverence for the power of the one eared elephant.

First things first though, let's all kill organised religion before we do anything else.

I am now half retarded reading this post.

capt.69dd45e5bca042e28ac0b7dfb9e1f3eb.weird_pressers_ny138.jpg

capt.8a1b5911ffd64d94b955d43f4d48efdb.aptopix_sc_governor_where_scmc104.jpg

FAIL!!!!!

If you think this won't be exploited by a political party, turn on msnbc. It's the story I saw being covered when I went to bed and the story I see when waking up.

Just as the other side would be doing as well. They both do things like this. It's all this us against them business that only hurts the people in general.

I agree with you. All politicians are pricks!

I bet this story will quickly fall off what was probably going to be front page tabloid news now with the sad MJ news.

Sort of like the Chandra Levey story that disappeared after 9/11 happened.

I bet this story will quickly fall off what was probably going to be front page tabloid news now with the sad MJ news.

Sort of like the Chandra Levey story that disappeared after 9/11 happened.

Well yeah, tabloid news only works well if there aren't way bigger stories at the same time. This will drop by the sidelines unless something really juicy comes out about it, like he bought her a boat with government money or something ridiculous.

Back