This is stupid in my opinion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if your wife refused you sex you would be happy to masterbate? ^^^^ that life is to short. Argentina here I come.....thankfully I'm not in that situation.

Btw I am not suggesting cheating on your wife is acceptable but there are circumstances when I can understand why someone would. I would personally look for a divorce.

Something else to consider is it's South Carolina. If you've ever visited or lived there, it's an extremely conservative and religious area. They take, IMHO, issues of morality in general in a much more harsh light there.

It's an unfortunate reality of modern politics, but being unmarried or divorced and trying to stay in office or gain office is nearly impossible. In fact, one of the most terrifying scenarios for this country would be to have a newly single male President who had his wife die right after he was reelected.

If you want a career in modern politics, you can't get a divorce. You can have a sham of a marriage but you can't get a legal split until it's politically viable to do so.

From a moral standpoint, I think the guy was wrong. What's the saying, it takes a whole lifetime to build a good reputation and mere seconds to tarnish it.

From a practical standpoint, I think the guy got caught. Sloppy or unlucky, either is a bad choice in my book. Being stupid enough to get caught is probably a far worse indictment as a leader in my book than the cheating part. Or he was blackmailed and run through the wringer by those who didn't want him to run in 2012, who knows. Unlucky or stupid or careless or unable to defend himself politically. All the same bad signs to me.

His mistake, IMHO, assuming the story was accurate, was trying to get laid for free. At some point, at some level of power and wealth, I think it's just more sense to pay for it. Sex is free, you are paying for the silence afterwards. Show me a wealthy guy who gets caught in some mess about sex and I'll show you a guy who wasn't smart enough to just hire a deaf mute blind hooker no one else knew about or used.

Gekko

Most people don't know this but if you are in the Marines (I can't speak on the others) and married. You can actually be held accountable if you are caught cheating on your spouse. Assuming if you are guy and married and she cheats on you. Then well, you are ^^^^ out of luck. Go figure! :duh

Not only in the Marines. It's called Conduct Unbecoming.....
Encompasses many things that can't be defined specifically in the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). An example: An Army officer attempted to kill his wife by throwing her off a balcony in a hotel after he got her so drunk she was nearly unconscious. She lived, but was so very drunk, she had no memory of how she wound up in the shape she was in. A civilian court found him not guilty of attempted murder, even after he admitted he had a mistress and was trying to get a divorce. After he bamboozled the civilian court (long story which I won't go into here), the military had a go at him. They couldn't try him for attempted murder (double jeopardy issue) but they tried him by courts martial for assault AND conduct unbecoming (mistress). Nailed his butt. We all rejoiced.

I think your missing the big picture, which isn't so much the affair, its that someone who's married and in the public eye cheated on his wife, and someone who had an obligation to the entire state, dissapeared for a few days without even letting anyone on his staff know. People thought he was dead or missing.

He is irresponsible and shouldn't hold a post that requires alot of responsibility.

What if there had been an emergency and they needed the govenor to declare it so they could have gotten aide, they didn't know where he was, thousands of people could have died.

We learned from Katrina, until the governor calls for help, no one comes. So yea, big deal if you think past the tanned boobs.

And I'm sure the taxpayers were paying for his booty call trips too! :lol

Not only in the Marines. It's called Conduct Unbecoming.....
Encompasses many things that can't be defined specifically in the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). An example: An Army officer attempted to kill his wife by throwing her off a balcony in a hotel after he got her so drunk she was nearly unconscious. She lived, but was so very drunk, she had no memory of how she wound up in the shape she was in. A civilian court found him not guilty of attempted murder, even after he admitted he had a mistress and was trying to get a divorce. After he bamboozled the civilian court (long story which I won't go into here), the military had a go at him. They couldn't try him for attempted murder (double jeopardy issue) but they tried him by courts martial for assault AND conduct unbecoming (mistress). Nailed his butt. We all rejoiced.

What kinda kinky ^^^^ you into? :horror:lol:lol:lol:horror

I remember a friend of mine, a Navy Corpsman attached to our platoon, who was dating a married woman and was busted under the Catch All article of the UCMJ, Article 134.

To make a long story short...he was found guilty, confined to base & forfeiture of all pay for six months and reduced in rank.

I felt bad for him...but not too bad.

Adultery is a :nono in the Marines and Navy.

So if your wife refused you sex you would be happy to masterbate? ^^^^ that life is to short. Argentina here I come.....thankfully I'm not in that situation.

Btw I am not suggesting cheating on your wife is acceptable but there are circumstances when I can understand why someone would. I would personally look for a divorce.

You leave the marriage first, not cheat during it.

You leave the marriage first, not cheat during it.

:lecture Well said. If you are unhappy and can't get past the differences or whatever split you and your significant other... then get a divorce or separate and THEN have fun with whoever you want.

But to NOT split, because divorce is "bad" or against your religion....and just cheat anyway... it defeats the purpose and only makes you look and feel like more of an ass.

It's best to just be honest, if you aren't happy and nothing can fix the situation. Get out. Don't cheat.

Throw the bum out on his ass and let him live on the streets and try to find a job now. ^^^^in' hypocrite. Just when maybe the conservative party is gaining some sort of credibility and people are beginning to question current policies and spending agendas, this MF'r has to go get his johnson wet overseas for some poon and completely provide the media with unimportant media TMZ coverage for probably the next week or two until this ass resigns or gets kicked out. Meanwhile, cap and trade and shoddy healthcare will be passed under the radar without public media covering anything but this drama queen hoollywoodesque bull^^^^ story. Thanks ^^^^^^^.

Edit: F^^^ all politicians in general. Bunch of lying, twofaced, dishonest, and self-interested pricks who could care less about their constituents unless they have a deep pocketbook.

I like this story. Hypocrisy at its finest. Lindsey Graham if you remember one of the guys that spearheaded the idea to impeach Clinton, now offers condolences to his Republican buddy for the same thing :D

https://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2009/06/25/met_528814.shtml

Poor guy, all he wanted to do was bang the crap out of a hot Argentenian chick... on the taxpayers dime. We should all send him flowers lol.

This is not hypocrisy people, just inconsistency.
It would be a hypocritical if he said it was wrong for Clinton to do it, but ok for him to do it. And he has admitted it was wrong.
This is a human nature problem not a political party problem.

It would be a hypocritical if he said it was wrong for Clinton to do it, but ok for him to do it. And he has admitted it was wrong.

No, it IS hypocrisy when you condemn someone for something and then do it yourself later on. An apology and admission that it was wrong after the fact, or more importantly when you get caught, doesn't negate the hypocrisy.

If you think this won't be exploited by a political party, turn on msnbc. It's the story I saw being covered when I went to bed and the story I see when waking up.

:lecture Well said. If you are unhappy and can't get past the differences or whatever split you and your significant other... then get a divorce or separate and THEN have fun with whoever you want.

But to NOT split, because divorce is "bad" or against your religion....and just cheat anyway... it defeats the purpose and only makes you look and feel like more of an ass.

It's best to just be honest, if you aren't happy and nothing can fix the situation. Get out. Don't cheat.

Definitely agree :lecture

Throw the bum out on his ass and let him live on the streets and try to find a job now. ^^^^in' hypocrite. Just when maybe the conservative party is gaining some sort of credibility and people are beginning to question current policies and spending agendas, this MF'r has to go get his johnson wet overseas for some poon and completely provide the media with unimportant media TMZ coverage for probably the next week or two until this ass resigns or gets kicked out. Meanwhile, cap and trade and shoddy healthcare will be passed under the radar without public media covering anything but this drama queen hoollywoodesque bull^^^^ story. Thanks ^^^^^^^.

Edit: F^^^ all politicians in general. Bunch of lying, twofaced, dishonest, and self-interested pricks who could care less about their constituents unless they have a deep pocketbook.

Welcome to our reality brother ............ democracy is nothing more than a farce. "Liars" control this world.

Exactly! :lecture

For all that we are, we are still animals and it doesn't take much for the whole facade to fall apart. Lusty, violent, selfish, murderous, and barbaric... all lurking just underneath the veneer of airconditioned Men's warehouse suits, feminine napkins, and beautiful art. If we are at the cusp of an evolutionary change we'd better hurry up before we kill each other. But I think this evolution should mark a new understanding and reverence for the power of the one eared elephant.

First things first though, let's all kill organised religion before we do anything else.

Back