This is some f-up repugnant poo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
vince-pf-blood2.jpg

Finishing off this longgggggggggg over due figure.

I'd love to see someone do the dorky duo scene, but I am going for the iconic look also, got my jules head, vincent on the way:)
Blood splattered is definately a great look but might just go for the burger sequence pose.

Where did you get the suits from?
To be honest I have no idea. Figure and outfit were provided by collector. From my guess maybe old TTL or ACI suit?

Damn you Jack! :gah: I had this very same idea. Been holding off for some good suits for my brain detail duo! Great work man! :hi5:
Thanks man! :)

I'd love to see someone do the dorky duo scene, but I am going for the iconic look also, got my jules head, vincent on the way:)
Blood splattered is definately a great look but might just go for the burger sequence pose.

LOL yeh or Vince in toilet scene... i guess it's possible to make a diorama of that scene. I remember there was a company released 1/6th scale toilet bowl?!

To be honest I have no idea. Figure and outfit were provided by collector. From my guess maybe old TTL or ACI suit?

Thanks man! :)

LOL yeh or Vince in toilet scene... i guess it's possible to make a diorama of that scene. I remember there was a company released 1/6th scale toilet bowl?!

Nice I got the toaster and pop tarts ready to go aswell:)

Back