This is just pathetic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beruthiel

Queen of Cats
Reaction score
We were at the glass shop today getting our windshield replaced in the escape for the 2nd time in 2 months. Well, they had a dvd player there and some movies, and lo and behold, there was ROTK. So, I sort of took over the waiting area by putting ROTK in and cranking up the sound. Got some weird looks, but mostly smiles. At least no one came and took the remote away from me. :) Got to see nearly an hour of it. I am pathetic! So totally pathetic. sigh

Don't feel bad Beru. Funny thing there. Just yesterday a good friend from work gave me a call. She was thrilled that her brothers basketball team won first place in the City's "Hoop it Up" contest. She mentioned her brothers team name was "The Tallest Midgets". I then said that the Hobbits in the Shire would be proud. You know what she said??? You wanna know? Nothing! Absolutely nothing, just an uncomfortable silence. I'm surprised she didn't hang up right there and then. You want pathetic? Heck I have a tattoo on my lower leg, its the symbol of the House of Edoras of Rohan.

DannieDarKo said:
Heck I have a tattoo on my lower leg, its the symbol of the House of Edoras of Rohan.

That is pretty pathetic.

;)

j's posts per minute count is greater than my pulse rate. :horror :D

Beru, don't worry, my iPod's full of LotR stuff. :rolleyes: :cool:

Beruthiel said:
We were at the glass shop today getting our windshield replaced in the escape for the 2nd time in 2 months. Well, they had a dvd player there and some movies, and lo and behold, there was ROTK. So, I sort of took over the waiting area by putting ROTK in and cranking up the sound. Got some weird looks, but mostly smiles. At least no one came and took the remote away from me. :) Got to see nearly an hour of it. I am pathetic! So totally pathetic. sigh
That sounds pretty resonable. I've been in Texas with family and we've spent way too many hours in auto waiting rooms and all too many are stuck on the Fox Propaganda Network. I would have been so happy if someone put ROTK in there to shut Brit Hume up. Hell, I'd choose it over just about anything on during that time of the afternoon.

I love the Howard Shore Fellowship
complete recordings it's all in 5.1 surround wow what a sound.

I can't wait when the TTT and ROTK arrives.

I can't find anything on any planned release dates for the completed recordings of TTT and ROTK. Does anyone have any info? Does anyone know how well FOTR Completed Recordings did financially? I remember that SW Episode I 2-Disc release soundtrack didn't do very well and they never released Episodes 2 and 3 as Complete Recordings...

Beren

dasciutto said:
I love the Howard Shore Fellowship
complete recordings it's all in 5.1 surround wow what a sound.

I can't wait when the TTT and ROTK arrives.

I also can't wait for the TTT and ROTK recordings. Would love the hear the Gondor theme in 5.1 surround:google

They put those movies there for customers to watch. Why would anyone give weird looks?

Not pathetic at all. If one of the movies is on television and I happen to come across it while changing channels, I end up watching it. Even if it's almost over. I never get tired of them.

How about this -- I spent a minor fortune to go to New Zealand just because I wanted to see if it is as beautiful as in the films.

It is!!!

Back