This is Absolutely Stunning!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are sarcasm-challenged. haha

Anyways, this is the guy's webpage: https://theundergroundstudio.net/

He actually have great customs in there, his sculpts are just not that good. I'm posting this so people can see his other creations. The guy has talent.

Last edited:
Well said, Jess. While I'll admit they bear a vague resemblance to Freeman and Robbins, I must point out that they also bear a vague resemblance to human beings as far as anatomy goes...PS

What boggles my mind is that Shawshank Redemption is the top movie at IMDB followed by The Godfather yet Gfather gets a figure from HT? Luckily I can find quality from this guy on ebay. This will be the fastest $1200 out of my pocket!!!

You still have not bought them yet.

You still have not bought them yet.

Got the Tumbler and OC bats on the bay, once I get rid of those cheap knockoffs I'll pick these up :impatient:

Shawshank is the best film ever made so naturally i'd want the best figures ever made too. These are beyond horrid, so no, hell no. I'm half way there though .............. does zidane not know about Art Figures Andy? :dunno

Hey Jason, I got the Art Figures delivered yesterday brand new for $71 shipped. It's a terrible waste of money compared to these guys though, can't believe you don't see that!!! :gah:

Last edited:
Shawshank is the best film ever made so naturally i'd want the best figures ever made too. These are beyond horrid, so no, hell no. I'm half way there though .............. does zidane not know about Art Figures Andy? :dunno

These are beyond horrid? This is a bold assertion to make without actually seeing them in hand...

I'm kind of interested to see a few of the projects this guy has on his "upcoming characters" list. A few of them would be a real challenge...

https://theundergroundstudio.net/upcomingcharacters.html

Its a shame he doesn't allow right-clicking on his completed pics because there are some truly amazing winners on there that I'd love to share with you guys:

https://theundergroundstudio.net/ Take my word for it--YOU WILL BE AMAZED :thud::thud::thud:

His Joker alone puts Bobby C.'s 1/6 to shame---TO SHAME!

!B0Ev+F!!mk~$(KGrHqUOKn!Ew9oBM8i)BMYvcuUdz!~~_12.JPG

he look like a minikeum ( a french kid show from mid-90's)

Nah, I think the minikeum looks slightly retarded...and whats with that stupid real hair??? Pretty shabby sculpt IMO

Last edited:
I found a work around to the right-click problem, BEHOLD THE ONE AND ONLY:

DSCN7088.JPG

"WAIT'LL THEY GET A LOAD OF ME"

Hey Jason, I got the Art Figures delivered yesterday brand new for $71 shipped. It's a terrible waste of money compared to these guys though, can't believe you don't see that!!! :gah:

Ok jokes over, zip it. :lecture If you like these catastrophes you're not allowed to be a fan of my movie.

C'mon guys, let's not be mean.
Whatever the level of his sculpting, at least the man is creating something. That in itself deserves a bit of respect.

Back