• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Jason * Myers * T-1000 * War Machine * DeNiro * Dufresne * Jason VII!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am accepting best offers on the following figures. I can only ship within North America and only accept paypal.

Hot Toys War Machine - Complete, mint with mint box [COLOR="#FF0H000"]SOLD[/COLOR]

null_zpsd99f4653.jpg

Hot Toys T-1000 with rare donut head - Complete with box and all accessories MINUS BADGE ON POLICE JACKET [COLOR="#FF0H000"]SOLD[/COLOR]

null_zps3f9661f5.jpg

Robert DeNiro in Heat - Upgraded to a Hot Toys body, as pictured, no box

null_zpsf5db35c6.jpg

Andy Dufresne Shawshank Redemption - Also comes with desk & chair setup including rock hammer, no box

null_zps7883f40b.jpg

Custom CAINE Michael Myers on Hot Toys TM19 muscle body - Comes with CAINE real metal knife too, no box

null_zpscfa66c1b.jpg

Custom Jason Voorhees part 3 with Skiman Customized sculpt, one of a kind. Comes with Sideshow box, not (box) mint

null_zps0cbb0008.jpg

null_zps9c90360f.jpg

Sideshow Jason Voorhees part VII - Complete with box and accessories - Mask strap split but still holds on sculpt, easy fix [COLOR="#FF0H000"]SOLD[/COLOR]

null_zpse028a678.jpg

Hot Toys MMS117 T2 Arnold body, sculpt and part accessory lot - You get only what's pictured, no box

null_zps3afa2027.jpg

PM me with any reasonable offers or requests for extra pictures and whatnot. All items are in great shape and cared for.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Andy dufresne from shawshank redemption figure looks awesome! very nice, makes me wanna watch it again. all the best with your sales :duff

Back