Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made some updates while I was gone.

DSCN2826.jpg

I got the big Etch and plush Wheezy. Although Wheezy isnt made out of the ruber like he is in the movie, he's to scale and looks right, I like him

DSCN2827.jpg

I got a Slinky. I removed his body string and head string. I also colored his ears with a Crayola Brown Magic Marker. It surprisingly looks really good!! (The light in that picture makes it look okay)

DSCN2828.jpg

My entire collection as of now. I now have every main character except Mrs. Potato Head, and she will hopefully arrive soon.

Also, here is a video of my whole collection. Forgive the atrocious camera work please!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKakmkEZmV0

Great collection i wish mine was that big!

Thats was in Disneyland Paris, they look pretty good but is not on scale also not so small and he's been made with some kind os hard plastic.

Well the change in materials is an improvement, The Essential Guide says that he's made of tough plastic, and with a plastic one, you could actually use it in play, just like Andy did.

Those Hamms are awful...they look like Japanese bootlegs or something. just look at how high the eyes set on his face, and how wide the ears are spread apart. its all pretty laughable.

I also have a question: Which Ken and Barbie are the most accurate? I realized that they are too major of characters in TS3 for me not to have. Can someone give me an amazon or ebay link to it?

There are three options for Barbie and Ken...

Option 1. - The first release of the TS3 Barbie and Ken set. This features the inaccurate-faced Ken. However, it's hard to tell online whether you will be getting this set or the next one.
picture.php

Option 2. - The running change of the Barbie and Ken set. This features a screen-accurate (and hilarious) looking Ken, but as previously mentioned, if you order this online you may end up with the previous set.
picture.php

Option 3. - The original versions of Barbie and Ken - Animal Lovin' Ken, and Great Shape Barbie. These are obviously the rarest, and will cost the most, but technically they're the most screen accurate, since they come with the accessories they would have come with in the films, and they come in original product packaging.
picture.php
picture.php

Choose wisely... although I'm probably going to try and hunt down the screen accurate two pack.

does anyone know where in canada i can find these
i know toys r us and walmart but i can't seem to find bullseye or lotso in those places.
is there any online stores in canada that would be good?

I have a serious problem guys!

I was unscrewing the back of my good Buzz to try and fix his helmet problem, but 3 of his screws are dull. (In case you don't know what that means, it means that the screws are so rounded or the middle part is to big a circle that a screwdriver cannot grip them.

I was somehow able to move the screws a little forward, but now I cannot move them! I would litterally the screwdriver for 10 minutes only for it to be a waste of time! The screws can now not be removed OR be put all the way back, which causes this giant crack on the sides of Buzz!

Does anyone have any advice?!

ARGH that sounds awful! The only thing I can think of is that the screws were attached badly in the first place (like when you attach a screw while its wonky), and because of this the thread has been bent to crap. That's my only thought, I'm not very good on taking toys apart. Sorry :dunno

does anyone know where in canada i can find these
i know toys r us and walmart but i can't seem to find bullseye or lotso in those places.
is there any online stores in canada that would be good?

The online Toys R Us store should have them on, and the build up to christmas either means that they'll be high in number in preparation, or that they'll be completely sold out. I don't know many other toy stores bigger than Toys R Us, especially in Canada. My only other suggestions would be Disney Store, Amazon or eBay.

In other news, I just got the Peas-In-A-Pod today, and I'm hoping to finally have pictures of my collection up soon.

Last edited:
I just bought the Buzz Lightyear from the TSC. I was wondering if his thumbs are articulated. They look like they are, but are both really stuck and I don't want to break him if they aren't supposed to move.

I just bought the Buzz Lightyear from the TSC. I was wondering if his thumbs are articulated. They look like they are, but are both really stuck and I don't want to break him if they aren't supposed to move.

Not sure why they didn't make a joint there, but no they're not supposed to move. Definitely don't force it.

toys r us canada doesn't carry the collection bullseye.
i found lotso though
so just looking for bullseye now,
any other suggestions.
or does anyone have one MIB that they would like to sell me?

What is the most accurate slinky from toy story that is in scale with the thinkway line?

There are only two versions, one with a brown nose and eyes that are looking up. (less accurate)
slnkydg1.jpg

and the more accurate, and easily found one.
slinky-dog_285x285.jpg

I'm not positive how to tell them apart based on packaging alone, but I do know the toy story 3 packaging is the bottom one.

thanks I appreciate it. If anyone knows where I can find the above correct slinky for a decent price can you let me know. Also is it fairly easy to remove the string from between the eyes.

Also any chance of thinkway releasing a more accurate slinky that will not have a hole in the middle of the face lol.

All you have to do is cut the string, but you'll be left with that hole in the head. I used plumber's clay (also sold as Mighty Putty) to fill in the hole and painted over it. From what we've heard, Thinkway will not be making a Slinky or Hamm.

I finally took a photo of my collection

SANY0056.jpg

I've also got a toddler tots firetruck coming in the mail so I'll post pics of it when it comes :D

where is RC?
lol
you almost have all of them!
where did you find the baby from toy story 3?
lol yeah I have never been able to find a good RC all the ones on eBay are overpriced :(

Yeah I do almost have them all and I got the idea of the big baby from robodad, he's either on this forum or used to be on this forum, I think it's an American girl or something.

Back