Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Stinky Pete!

StinkyPete_14.jpg

StinkyPete_15.jpg

StinkyPete_16.jpg

Yeah I know the eyes and nose are bad, but it will do for now until I sculpt my own pieces or if hopefully she's part of wave 3 next year.
Coheteboy that Prospector looks awesome congrats :)

Hey Coheteboy would you ever be able to get a Stinky Pete for me or can't you because, I would love one of them???

Ya know, by the time I'm able to get one for you, Thinkway might have put out their own! If I am able to at all, I'll let you know. The store is 6 hours away so not entirely convenient.

Ya know, by the time I'm able to get one for you, Thinkway might have put out their own! If I am able to at all, I'll let you know. The store is 6 hours away so not entirely convenient.
If u can get one before Thinkway makes one that would be great, if u get one soon please inbox me thx

Is there a store near you selling this Stinky Pete? or is he just a really bad shelfwarmer, like in the films :lol?

Has anybody had problems with the motor of the TSC Buzz Lightyear before? Mine is still in the box and hasn't been opened, but i noticed that the head doesn't turn to his left anymore when i pressed the blue button. It will only turn left, barely, when he's in the "to infinity & beyond" demo. It will not turn to his left when he's talking to his "communicator", it will only turn to his right and face forward.

It didn't have this problem when i first bought him about a year ago, and i regularly press some of his button, like once every 2 weeks or so, but never with force and i store him far from any heat source. I have no intention to open him in the near future due to the lack of space, so i wouldn't know if the problem will still be there if i switch on the full-play mode.

Has anybody had problems with the motor of the TSC Buzz Lightyear before? Mine is still in the box and hasn't been opened, but i noticed that the head doesn't turn to his left anymore when i pressed the blue button. It will only turn left, barely, when he's in the "to infinity & beyond" demo. It will not turn to his left when he's talking to his "communicator", it will only turn to his right and face forward.

It didn't have this problem when i first bought him about a year ago, and i regularly press some of his button, like once every 2 weeks or so, but never with force and i store him far from any heat source. I have no intention to open him in the near future due to the lack of space, so i wouldn't know if the problem will still be there if i switch on the full-play mode.

I'm not sure what the problem might be... People did report a variant of the TSC Buzz that had a duff motor, but if it's been working fine for a long time, it's obviously something to do with the toy itself, not the assembly. All I can suggest is dismantling Buzz (something that was discussed earlier on this thread), but be careful!

Would someone please tell me how to show pics on here instead of having to just have a link to it???

Last edited:
Would someone please tell me how to show pics on here instead of having to just have a link to it???

You can simply upload images to this website, and then provide the URL in the "Insert Image" box. Go onto your profile, and click on the "Albums" section. From there you can create photo albums and upload pictures to them. Once you have uploaded, just right click on the image, copy the URL and paste it into the "Insert Image" box when making a reply.

Yeah I know there really bad I will repaint them in the future and hopefully they will much better.

You may also want to consider printing the eyes onto glossy sticker paper, and then applying stickers to the eyes. This could give a smoother effect, but how well the stickers will apply is another question.

Back