Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought that Stinky Pete! How is it out of the box?

That's awesome congrats, is he the one from Japan? If so where did you get him from? Because I'm looking for one and the only one I can find is the black and white one :(
thanks

Here's an update of my collection:

https://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc405/jordo7895/?action=view&current=SANY0016-1.jpg

I've made my own bookworm, but is right arm fell off and his skin is a bit pale but he'll do for now.

SANY0016-1.jpg

That's awesome congrats, is he the one from Japan? If so where did you get him from? Because I'm looking for one and the only one I can find is the black and white one :(
thanks

It is the one from Japan. There's only one store that I know of that has a ton of these in stock: Pixar Studio Store in Emeryville, CA. Not open to the public. $47

Hi all...is toys r us not selling the tsc aliens any more? i cant find them there anymore?

any ideas?

Hi all...is toys r us not selling the tsc aliens any more? i cant find them there anymore?

any ideas?

I've seen them around my TRU's. Your store could've simply ran out. I have seen them at K-Mart. If you have one nearby, you can always check there...

have any of you got this buzz:

https://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-STORE-T...513?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5d4ef7d9

check out the features - "push button to retract helmet", "push button... activate... karate chop." karate chop?!? just like in the film! is this disney store buzz the latest version?

anyone got this? do all the buttons on his chest pushable for sound?

Wow! i have never seen this Buzz before, but he looks like the real deal. Wings that pop out correctly AND karate chop action? Looks like tthey've finally cracked the code to a perfect Buzz Lightyear!
However... for me his face isn't right, and the wings dont look brilliant. The stock image shows flashing wings, but from the looks of the toy and back of box images, I dont think they do.

I posted about that one a few months ago on the Pixar Planet forums. Here's a repost:

--Pixar Planet------------------

Billbarman said:
I dont know if anyones posted this already, but for those of you wondering heres a video of that disney store Buzz and his features. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or89_CPL5e0 :D

I was intrigued by the Disney Store Buzz's features so I picked one up. The TSC Buzz wins all the way, but as a toy I think the Disney Store Buzz is a better deal than Thinkway's cheaper Talking, Karate Chop, or Blast Off Buzz. Unlike the Disney Store Buzz pictured in the video or website, the karate chop button on the one I got is gray instead of red. Unfortunately, you can't tell which one you'll get by looking at it packaged. In the store, there was also another Buzz at the same price but it looked more like the inaccurate early models and was sticky to the touch (yuck!).

dsb1.jpg

dsb2.jpg

dsb3.jpg

dsb4.jpg

dsb5.jpg

dsb6.jpg

dsb7.jpg

On the side of the helmet, theres a lump on the purple cylinder. Does that retract/close Buzz's helmet, ala the film?
I actually really like this Buzz - very close to being fully accurate, what with the correct wings and the karate chop. However, I think the proportions aren't quite right, and the TSC version really captures the character of Buzz. Maybe in the future Thinkway will get their awesome hands on it...:pray:

I posted about that one a few months ago on the Pixar Planet forums. Here's a repost:
thx for the info. i feel the same like Prime - like the movie accurate features, but the proportion and face just doesnt look as good as the tsc buzz.

Just got Bonnie's toys..

Yup. The Peas in a pod are definetly my favorite, and I think Dolly is my least favorite. I also decided to get Buttercup in the slim chance I can't get the Toy Story on Ice one.
how many versions of the plush dolls are there for bonnie's? is it all just one size? how much are they each? and what's these toy story on ice version i keep hearing? too many questions, i know. sorry. :(

I've seen them around my TRU's. Your store could've simply ran out. I have seen them at K-Mart. If you have one nearby, you can always check there...

oh ok maybe they have run out then, that makes me feel better haha...i dont think there is a k-mart in the uk so ill have to keep checking TRU

Here is my own Mrs Potato Head I made.
She is a Toy Collection Mr Potato Head with the face of a normal Mrs Potato Head.
Here are the links:

https://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc405/jordo7895/?action=view&current=SANY0019.jpg

https://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc405/jordo7895/?action=view&current=SANY0020-1.jpg

Nice work, looks quite nice, although obviously those eyes aren't ideal for any Mrs Potato Head.

Also, for everyone, the 1999 Mrs Potato Head came with a smaller, flatter, more screen-accurate nose than the 2010 one. The 2010 one uses a pink version of Mr Potato Heads nose, which is waaay too fat. Just something to look out for.

Back