Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN2488.jpg

]
DSCN2491.jpg

As you can see, the box my Prospector came in sucks.
I have downloaded these picture in my computer so I can print them out and put it over the box I have now.

user10285_pic13915_1284051783.jpg

DSCF7745.jpg

However, can somebody give me the sides to the box? A good picture to print and cut out? Also, how do I print these out on paper big enough to cover the box?

Also if anyone has a better shot of the forward facing side?

That Stinky Pete is awesome, it's definitely the best option outside of waiting for the TSC one. I don't think the box looks that bad, but I can see that it is quite highly innaccurate. Consider pausing the film and either take a photo or screenshot (on computer) a good shot of the box. You may need to edit the final image to improve quality.
The sides of the box are essentially the sides seen on the other TSC Woody's Roundup toys, so you might want to scan/photograph them for use. As for larger printouts... you'll need a big (and high quality) printer, with big paper, to make the final product look good.

"Oh boy... beans for dinner." :lol cracks me up every time! Also, does the figure have a removable hat, like the rest of the roundup gang?

its not just some fan crated rumor. all we really know was the MSRB and that it was planned for the fall.

Thanks for clearing that up, Kyle. I might start looking out for that, since it could provide a slightly more screen accurate alternative to my original Potato Heads.

Nice collection, batfan. I always did love Intergalactic Buzz Lightyear. So far you've got a pretty solid cast on your shelf!

Edit: Is it me, or do you have a french Toy Story 2 DVD on your shelf? :lol

uh, sell it of course!
but then again with the new bullseye coming out, don't know if it will sell as much as people paid before.

That thing is super rare as far as I can tell, so it would sell for big bucks I think. Their not really trying to compete with each other, its in retro style, rather than trying to be accurate.

I'm pretty sure it is meant to resemble the Bullseye on the TV show.

Not really, they used the same character models for the tv show show footage as the main character models. the only difference was they added strings, and for 3 of the characters cut out the mouth so it looked like a marionette. nothing else changed.

This bullseye, along with the variations of the Woody's Roundup characters in this line out there are intented to look like off model toys based on this fake show. like this for example.
SteiffMickeyMouseDoll.jpg

Edit: as for your question Jordo, I'd say neither really works with the toy story collection toys. you'd be better off trying to find the non black and white version of that same doll, but I doubt you'll be able to.
the other one is in color and more on model as far as movie accurate goes, but its still a sculpture so I wouldn't really want him next to my toy story collection, but that's just me.

I'd go for the black and white one, just for the novelty of it. that sculpture doesn't even seen to be that rare.

Yeah I think its in pretty good scale because of the box and I would love to have one of those stinky Petes. I asked the seller for a pic of him in the box so if he looks good I'll probably buy him
thanks

Here's my little collection. I wouldn't mind having the Aliens and a Rex, but never found them for a good enough price.

ToyStory.jpg

saw this no frill rex in person for the first time, and did a side by side height comparison with potatohead(the only other thinkway fig in the store):

IMG_0585.jpg

toy_story_31.jpg

looks to be in 'somewhat' in scale, no? especially when you think the thinkway's potatohead is two legs too tall. how does it compared to the tsc rex size wise, anyone have both to compare?

looks to be in 'somewhat' in scale, no? especially when you think the thinkway's potatohead is two legs too tall. how does it compared to the tsc rex size wise, anyone have both to compare?

Naw, as Kyle showed, TSC Rex is quite a bit bigger than the no-frills one. Several times we've considered the Rex you mentioned, but the big problem is that it isn't in scale.

Kyle, those Potato Head parts are PERFECT! Where did you get them?

Their from Tyler Haslett, but he's not doing any more if you were wondering.

I don't understand how that's even possible. Doesn't it have to be disassembled to remove it? How on earth would it come out without being broken?

Naw, as Kyle showed, TSC Rex is quite a bit bigger than the no-frills one. Several times we've considered the Rex you mentioned, but the big problem is that it isn't in scale.

Kyle, those Potato Head parts are PERFECT! Where did you get them?

thx for the pic, kyle. close but not quite. still hoping they'd make a no frill rex that's in scale. a fool's hope, i know. and yeah that potatohead looks great!

I am getting really impatient!!! When will the supposedly screen accurate from head to shoes Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head come out?? I would at least expect some pics by now. :impatient:

Their from Tyler Haslett, but he's not doing any more if you were wondering.

The dude ripped me off, I paid over 2 months ago and he doesn't reply when I message him on facebook. Last I heard from him 2 months ago that he got my MO and will be shipping it out.

I've got a transparent Buzz lightyear I got from disney land in the year 2000 and i've looked all over the internet on information on these and theres nothing at all about them and they were made by thinkway toys and sold exclusively at disney land as special edition toys and might be the only guy in the UK to have one1!!!(I doubt that!):slap

i have one to which i got from disney land about the same year . im lookinf at selling my but dont know what its worth . have you found out anymore info about this ???

think we may be the only two people in the UK who have these

Back