Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...ummm...the TSC Bullseye has horseshoes, but doesnt in the movie. whats up with that?
feetshoe.jpg

(maybe that can distract you two enough from fighting for another page er so?)

Cr' and I have come to an understanding and I would like to apologize to everyone on the board for hijacking this thread.

With that said here is my (and my daughter's) collection thus far -

P1130066.jpg

yup, peace attained. took 6 pages too.

and no thanks to these guys:

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

1. devastator's balls
2. Elder_Predator2
3. hoodonit00
4. kenobiobi
5. Limit-NoN-Existent
6. MJ461
7. RoboDad
8. The Ringer
9. TysonK+
10. yodasan

This page has had 438 visits

enjoyed the show? yeah... please feel free to chime in anytime, guys. :mad::mad:

:lol

seriously though, i dont know why it should take forever for peace in the middle east. instead of using rockets and tanks, perhaps they should just duke it out in an open internet forum like we did. will take much shorter time.

Cr' and I have come to an understanding and I would like to apologize to everyone on the board for hijacking this thread.

P1130066.jpg

WHY do you have THREE TSC Rex tails???
Are they damaged or something???

By the way, can anyone tell me what is SCULPY???

I read some members did Potato Head eyes of that material. I'm thinking on doing a staff for my non-TSC Twitch. Although I know of potato head inaccuracies, I LOVE my TSC version just like it is. For some strange reason, I love the long legs and jointed eyes. Makes him look more funny.

Also, in regards to the legs, I viewed TOY STORY again, and noticed that on many screen shots he has them!!! That's one more reason I'm okay with them now.

Google is your friend.

As for the legs, he obviously has some in the movies, but they are very thin, and only barely visible during walking/running. its very rare they would show at all while standing still unless he was leaning a lot.

By the way, can anyone tell me what is SCULPY???
Sculpey II is a very workable clay that hardens when baked in an oven or toaster oven. You can find it at arts & craft stores such as Michael's. It's a bit fragile after it hardens, but if you don't handle it very much it's perfect for making figurines or adding parts to existing ones.

I'm glad the conflict ended peacefully!

Tyson, your collection looks great. But yeah, I'm curious about the extra Rex tails too. :)

EDIT: Oh and how did you get the Mattel Jessie's hat to stay on her head? My best friend has that Jessie and it drives her nuts how it falls off so easily.

WHY do you have THREE TSC Rex tails???
Are they damaged or something???

I actualy have two tails, because I have two TSC Rex's. That other piece is the head to one of them. One is kind of the "guinea pig". I'm going to attempt to give him a moveable jaw.

Last edited:
Tyson, your collection looks great. But yeah, I'm curious about the extra Rex tails too. :)

EDIT: Oh and how did you get the Mattel Jessie's hat to stay on her head? My best friend has that Jessie and it drives her nuts how it falls off so easily.

Thanks, ya the Mattel Jessie and Bullseye is for my daughter to play with. The hat falls off with the slightest of movements. It only stays on when she's displayed. An idea that I had was to put a piece of velcro on the inside of the hat (where it touches her hair). Maybe the velcro would stick to the hair, but then the hair might get messed up. Another option would be to make two holes and put a string through it similar to the TSC Jessie.

Picked up a couple of items over the weekend. Slinky Dog at Toys R Us Friday morning, and this morning I got a doll stand for Woody at A.C. Moore.

It's a $6.99 stand, but I had a 50% off coupon. The height of the stand is just about perfect. His feet float slightly above the base when he's on the stand. Not bad for $3.49

Also, what's the best way to get rid of the annoying strings on Slink?

TSC4.jpg

Stopped off at TRU on my way to Inception to see if I could get tempted as they're having a 25% off sale in Canada.

Got thoroughly dissapointed, they only had one Jessie with a wonky eye and no Bullseyes. I think I'm gonna have to hit up another location tomorrow and try and snag them both before they get scarcer!:lol

P1130066.jpg

Am I really that fat???:lol

Great collection!!!!

Niice, I'm still waiting for mines. I read that wamper made a set but sold out. Looks good, looking forward on getting mines. If you don't mind me asking how long did you wait to get yours after sending the payment?

Its kind of a long story...but it boils down to we arranged for a trade instead of the usual means. I sent him an item before the eyes were even done, so you cant really use me to know how long to expect to wait.

Back