Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Er, I actually agree that saying a 7 year old deserves to choke is really harsh and uncalled for. Maybe that's because I have a niece I adore who is at the perfect 'choking on a toy' age.

I wonder if Thinkway would ever produce a Bo Peep. :)

On the other hand, I don't have a TSC Potato Head, but Buzz/Woody's age recommendation is 4+, so there really is no excuse to have them joined for this line, though reason really hasn't worked with companies like Hasbro before.

I always figured they were just staying true to the first movie. "Ages three and up. It's on my box. Ages three and up."

Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

Sooo, Canada still hasn't gotten the Peas in a Pod in stock yet, we have all the other plushies but there is some delay on just the Peas...i want my Peas.

Actually, valid question, is Thinkaway going to be at SDCC? Or do they not go because they're Canadian?

Should we expect the Wave 3 announcement to be made there?

Actually, valid question, is Thinkaway going to be at SDCC? Or do they not go because they're Canadian?

Should we expect the Wave 3 announcement to be made there?

Wave 2 was showcased at Toy Fair so I guess we'll see.

I picked up Jessie and Bullseye last weekend and managed to get flawless versions of them both. Still don't know how I pulled that off.

Jessie's cool, but Bullseye is perfect and I think he even tops Buzz, if that's even possible.

I think they also have offices in New York. If they ARE at comic-con I'll try and let you all know!

Is this the best Slinky Dog that's currently available, and where can it be purchased?

51Z-81WJOXL._AA260_.jpg

I got the slinky dog from the disney store. Is there any difference with the one pictured and the one from the disney store? Does both of it have the string between the eyes?

Oh shii..I was a too late for the drama llama yesterday but here it is again.

Honestly Cr', I'd ignore him of he comes back, the guy was obviously here to stir up ____ and blew an off hand comment into something that it wasn't. He also, apparently, can't present an argument without insulting the other person.

Actually I'm just a dad who loves his kids. I don't like hearing things like "kids deserve to choke".

I think of children as innocent, not deserving misery even if they do something stupid.

Anyone who wants to find me on facebook, send me a private message and you can see who I am and what I'm all about.

I call things how I see them, someone says a child deserves to choke and they are serious, hell yes, I slap a label on them right away. PIECE OF *&^%.

Last edited:
My (displayed) collection so far. I have a lot more than this, but no room to display most of it. I'll try to get some photos of that stuff in a large group tomorrow. I also have a few things that aren't displayed yet, and the first photo was taken before I added my new Hockey Puck replica to the collection.

You may notice that there are a few "extra" figures on display. Wheezy is the Disney Store plush, and is a placeholder for the custom I have on order. The smaller Hamm next to the Etch-A-Sketch and the Alien by the See 'n Say are from the Kellogg's TS3 promotion. The tiny Alien by Etch is just one of the Mattel figures, but I thought the Pizza Planet "prize" base was cool. And of course, Jingle Joe is the TRU exclusive.

ts1.jpg

ts2.jpg

ts3.jpg

ts4.jpg

ts5.jpg

My (displayed) collection so far. I have a lot more than this, but no room to display most of it. I'll try to get some photos of that stuff in a large group tomorrow. I also have a few things that aren't displayed yet, and the first photo was taken before I added my new Hockey Puck replica to the collection.
ts1.jpg
AHH You have a Bo Peep! Did Thinkway make her? I've never seen her anywhere.

Robodad, that is seriously the most impressive collection! Love that monkey! I need one of those too.

Back