Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I found the TSC Toys, everything turned beautiful
Every hour I spent online, looking at the pics.
And when I was sad, my TSC Woody was there to dry my tears
And when I was happy, so was Wampar, when I found the toys.

Through the summer and the fall, I waited for the new waves,
and that was all
Just me and my computer, looking for updates
And when I was lonely, rex and rc were there to comfort me
And I knew that they were accurate.

So the year went by, I stayed the same
Happy and awaiting the new Toy Story movie
Still I waited for the day, when I'd find Jessie and she'd say "it's you it's you it's you you're here. Woowee."

Lonely and forgotten, I found her and Potatoe head,
I smiled at them and held them, just like I did with Buzz.
I have them all, except for bullseye.

When I found out about sideshow, everything turned beautiful,
Every moment on the THINKWAY TOY STORY COLLECTION FORUM, lives within my heart
When I found out about sideshow.

Thank you all.

That was really cool, I didn't recognize it at first, but in reading it the song instantly played in my head. Great job with that. :)
I know that the toys can't really come to life like in the movie, but songs like that sure make you wonder, don't they?

Does anyone have the TS3 packaging of Slinky Dog, I know they're all the same, but does anyone know how noticealbe the hole is after you cut of the string? I've got a fair bit of cash right now so I could get him or save for a bit longer and pick up a Bullseye.

I have slinky dog and bullseye, between the two bullseye worth getting hands down.

So my TSC Jessie arrived by UPS yesterday. It was poorly packed and the box (and not to mention her head) was obliterated. I don't mean the box was a little creased or crinkled - I mean it was ugh! There were no words for it. The return process would have taken a while and I'm extremely impatient (a bit like Al from TS2):impatient:. I was a bit angry, too. I immediately searched online for the nearest Disney store - 50 mi. away, through Seattle, no less. I returned Jessie and also picked up the remaining TSC pieces I was missing (3-pk Aliens & Rex) and the accurate (though non-TSC) Disney Hamm. They were out of Jessie's. The whole "Jessie shipping situation" was weird. Orders from TRU have arrived pristine (incl. Bullseye). When Wave 3 hits, I'll make the drive again. Just thought I'd share the story. Thanks for reading. Cheers.

I don't think this has been discussed here, so in case anyone was unaware, there are two different box styles and COAs for the TSC Lotso. One package features a heart-shaped cutout (to smell the strawberry scent) in the window, a yellow try me button, and a pleasant-looking version of Lotso on the COA. The other has the cutout just below the main window, has a white button, and a somewhat more grouchy-looking Lotso on the COA. Here are shots of the COAs:

lotso-cert-1.jpg

lotso-cert-2.jpg

Another question, is the Hamm Piggy Bank that Kellog's Cereal is offering worth getting? Or should I go for The Disney Store Hamm Piggy Bank?

I don't think this has been discussed here, so in case anyone was unaware, there are two different box styles and COAs for the TSC Lotso. One package features a heart-shaped cutout (to smell the strawberry scent) in the window, a yellow try me button, and a pleasant-looking version of Lotso on the COA. The other has the cutout just below the main window, has a white button, and a somewhat more grouchy-looking Lotso on the COA. Here are shots of the COAs:

lotso-cert-1.jpg

lotso-cert-2.jpg

Notice that the nice looking Lotso's COA says "Lots-o-Huggin Bear" and the meaner looking one just says "Lotso".

Another question, is the Hamm Piggy Bank that Kellog's Cereal is offering worth getting? Or should I go for The Disney Store Hamm Piggy Bank?

Just drop the 20 on the Disney one...it's really a nice piece for the price...looks really good with the others...i haven't seen the Kellogg one in person but you can't go wrong with the DS one.

M.

I've found some on ebay, both of the banks, and they've provided measurements, and the disney store one is A LOT bigger than the Kellog's one. I'm for sure going with the Disney Store Hamm.

That was really cool, I didn't recognize it at first, but in reading it the song instantly played in my head. Great job with that. :)
I know that the toys can't really come to life like in the movie, but songs like that sure make you wonder, don't they?

haha thank you i was just trying to goof of it's been in my head for a while so decided to write it down lol.

It seems that I should get Sheriff Woody Next....
I'm aiming for the whole collection eventually. Really wish they would have made a Weezey the penguin. He is my absoulte favorite from every movie. Because he's a penguin.

Has there been anyother news of upcoming figures?

A third wave has essentially been confirmed, but no specifics are available.

I have the MEAN Lotso CoA. That kinda persuaded me of his villainy prior to the movie. I mean.. I guessed it from watching the trailers but that sealed the deal.

I wish he came with the cane.

Back