Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem with the current generation of Etch-A-Sketch is that they are smaller than they used to be, and thus smaller than the movie version.

I kind of thought that but its the best currently available so I went with it, maybe they sell the old style ones on ebay?

I don't know if I would trust an online Bullseye order. The quality control issues with this figure are HUGE, and mail order exchanges are dodgy at best with this type of mass produced toy.

I'm going to wait until I can see it in the store and make sure there are no issues before I plunk down my fifty bucks.

worse case scenario, if there's a problem with the one I get in the mail, I can go exchange it for another one when they finally make it into the local toys r us

Yes, but the true collector needs both, because Utility Belt Buzz was a prominent character in TS2. I'm just sayin'...
whistling.gif

agreed, I got both. I'm going to display the utility belt buzz with its box since his role was mostly at the toy store. Actually, one could argue that to have a complete collection, you have to have about 100 Buzzes in their boxes from the toy store scene

Hello all, I've been following this thread for some time now and am really into these Toy Story Collection figures.

I found 1 TRU that had a bunch of Bullseye's and purchased 3 after seeing how you die hard fans are looking for them. I'm willing to sell 2 of them and keep one for me. They had a bunch and I was able to sift through them and get the best looking ones (eyeball placement, no wrinkles, straight snout).

Let me know if you are interested and I can ship them to you after recieving payment through paypal. Or if you don't feel comfortable with that, I can set up an Ebay auction with Buy it now for your protection.

Let me know through instant message and we'll talk.

P1130009.jpg

P1130008.jpg

P1130007.jpg

Today I got the Disney Store Hamm bank and its fantastic!

Me too, just picked up a Hamm Piggy Bank at my disney store. They just had 2 left, one that was out that had some scratches and 1 in the back that was still in the box.

Saw the rest of the crew minus Bullseye, and maybe I'll get Mr. Potato or Slinky next.

Does anyone have the accurately sized lenny from mcdonalds in 1999? I have a figurine of him that is close to scale (about 1.5" tall) but it is not wind-up and I'm confused as to how big the on-screen and mcdonalds ones are.

Sorry for another newb TS question but what are considered to be the best Woody and Buzz figures available (that are in scale with each other?) The pics above look pretty great.

Toy Story Collection Woody and Buzz. The ones in the photos above. The best Woody and Buzz figures on the market today. In scale and pretty much 100% accurate. I have Woody, Buzz is essential to go with him and vice versa, picking Buzz up soon. Seriously, buy them!

Thanks. I always avoid threads about upcoming movies I'm really looking forward to so I'm not privy to what you guys have been talking about for the last 1000 posts. :lol :duff

What a treat to have these great replicas available, just in time for arguably the best of the series. While SW and Indy are legendary, only LOTR and Toy Story avoided a sharp drop in quality with the third chapter of the trilogy.

Does anyone have the accurately sized lenny from mcdonalds in 1999? I have a figurine of him that is close to scale (about 1.5" tall) but it is not wind-up and I'm confused as to how big the on-screen and mcdonalds ones are.

Neither the McDonalds (1999) nor Burger King (1995) Lenny's are movie scale (both are too small), and both have other inaccuracies. The McDonalds version is the larger of the two, but it doesn't wind up, has no pupils in the eyes, and the shape of the lens barrels is off. But if you want one, you can check ebay, where you can usually get one for around $3-4, plus a couple of bucks for shipping.

Back