Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone had any problems with Woody's stand, Far too long, Need to cut about 3/4 " off it. His legs are dangling off the ground :)

I have had this problem, had to use a vile to cut off 3/4 of an inch off as well. :monkey1

I would not advice using a saw, since the pressure might crack the stand (not that i have tried using a saw :D).

Just hacksawed the end off the stand, No probs. Woody's feet are now back on the floor :)

Someone at the pixarplanet forums found a Hamm that appears to be in scale.

Hamm001.jpg

Hamm011.jpg

More pics here.
On the plus side he does appear to be to scale, but I cant say I like his head tilted like that. He is 20 bucks, apparantly made by Disney, in China.

Where can I get Rex from? Found pretty much all the rest bar him!

That Hamm will be fine for me. I think he looks awesome and I could care less if he talked.

Just FYI, in case you didn't read all of the Pixar Planet posts, it turns out that this Hamm is actually ceramic, not plastic. So the look is still great, but this will be a much more fragile piece than any of the regular toys.

Just FYI, in case you didn't read all of the Pixar Planet posts, it turns out that this Hamm is actually ceramic, not plastic. So the look is still great, but this will be a much more fragile piece than any of the regular toys.

Thanks for pointing that out. Pictures only really get my interest.:lol

If it was plastic it would probably cost half.

Maybe Im missing something but I didnt see anywhere where he said it was ceramic. he said he didnt know.

If it was ceramic, it would be obvious to him. I work with clay on a daily basis in a class Im taking. Its most likely some type of plastic. I have a question though. Do any of you own those woodys roundup dolls that were made in japan? Ive seen them on ebay for prices i cant afford but for ridiculous prices and I would really like woody and the prospector

Man, how is it Mr. potatohead isnt available to order online yet? Its out in stores, it should be easily found by now on places on Amazon but the only place you'll find it is on ebay for way over 50 bucks.

i personally prefer to buy my toys at the store, that way you don't risk getting it squashed or lost in the mail.

i can't wait for wave 2!!!!! i'm exited mainly about Lotso and Potato head. i'm disapointed about Potato heads back compartment, but i'll buy which ever one i find first.

THE HUNT IS ON!!!!

hi there, new to this forum, i just started my collection (right now have buzz, woody, rex, aliens), id like to know right now whats the best slinky dog i could buy...

thanks in advance

Back