Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might be right, but I'm not sure why it would need bells and whistles as you say to be in the TSC line. The bucket o soldiers and aliens do absolutely nothing and their still part of the line. It made sense to make cheaper versions of the more feature heavy toys, as stripping them of their features is an easy way to please the people who dont care as much. with Hamm, as long as its in scale with the movie its already the most accurate it can be.

Also, the non TSC Rex is smaller in scale to the TSC Rex.

you might be right, but I'm not sure why it would need bells and whistles as you say to be in the TSC line. The bucket o soldiers and aliens do absolutely nothing and their still part of the line. It made sense to make cheaper versions of the more feature heavy toys, as stripping them of their features is an easy way to please the people who dont care as much. with Hamm, as long as its in scale with the movie its already the most accurate it can be.
I know what you mean, but I'm just trying to think of a way that the photo could make sense, given the statement that no TSC Hamm will be released. If that statement is true, then what would be the point of creating the version shown?

Also, the non TSC Rex is smaller in scale to the TSC Rex.
I'll have to take your word on that one, since I don't own the cheaper Rex, and I have never seen them side by side in a store. :)

I have the mr. potato head hes great even though mines arm peg broke and had to glue it back its still awsome im in the midle of doing a review on him it will be on you tube soon ill send you the link.

I have the mr. potato head hes great even though mines arm peg broke and had to glue it back its still awsome im in the midle of doing a review on him it will be on you tube soon ill send you the link.

Congrats man and Welcome to the Forum! :duff

Can't wait for the review. :rock

thanks I actuly jined a while back but my computer got a virus and i couldn't log in but im back cant wait to post it im gona be the first one to do a video review on him.

That's not in the toy story collection line. But yeah we saw those at the 2010 toy fair. Their by Mattel.

That's if he even comes out. They have never actually confirmed one will be released, and have actually stated in emails that they do not plan to release a TSC Hamm. So if that comes out, either they were lying/wrong, or that wasn't Thinkway's toy. This picture is infamous for a reason, its the only evidence we have of this toys existence.

My understanding was that there was a TSC Hamm but lack of retailer interest killed it. I believe they are still trying to get it out but it may come down to being a non-electronic still bank.

My understanding was that there was a TSC Hamm but lack of retailer interest killed it. I believe they are still trying to get it out but it may come down to being a non-electronic still bank.

Ha! that's all I think us real fans wanted out of Hamm in the first place. we've seen what unnecessary electronics can do to some toys with Mr potato head. Sure, I wouldn't mind if there was more to it, like if it rolled and/or counted your savings and talked, but really all it needs to be is a hollow bank that is accurate and to scale, that's it.

Interesting that we could still see this. hopefully lack of bells and whistles could mean it'll be cheap. 15-25 sounds about right.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder how much potato head would have been with out all the electronics in him uh.

a slightly better picture of the gloss on the eyes and teeth :D

love this guy!

2hs54de.jpg

hey, how do you remove the helmet step by step? some help please,thanks :D

A Hamm without electronics would be very nice I'd probably even get it before the others. But these are really the only ones that need to be made in my view:

TS1: Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Mr Potato Head
Rex
RC
Bucket O Soldiers
Slinky Dog
Hamm
Bo Peep (with her lamp and sheep, but that might cost a fair bit more)
The 3 Aliens

TS2:Jessie
Stinky Pete
Bullseye
Mrs Potato Head
Emperor Zurg
Wheezy (since I've always loved penguins)

TS3:Lotso Huggin Bear
Mr Pricklepants
Chunk
Twitch
Stretch
Ken
Barbie

Those are just the main characters that I think should be made. But it would be nice to see Rocky, Robot and Snake, Lenny would be great to!

Oh yeah my mum fixed my woody's leg stitches but the colour was just a tiny bit of so she replaced the second leg to! And as for the paint on his face and the paint missing on his star and belt buckle, my brother likes some modle stuff and he has some special paints for that:D

Last edited:
Anyone had any problems with Woody's stand, Far too long, Need to cut about 3/4 " off it. His legs are dangling off the ground :)

Back