Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to know if Jessie has changed at all from the first pic we got. some people seem to think so, but we dont have a good angle yet...

So far she seems to still be too chubby around the waist, though I think its possible her face sculpt is different.

and I dont think they did Lotso justice, they screwed up his face proportions. his muzzle is too narrow, the top half of his head isnt rounded enough.

wow! i knew it! bullseye can stand up without a stand! excellent! and i also got my buzz spinning! oh yeah! did you guys notice that lotso, bullseye, jessie, and the new buzzes boxes all had the ts collection lable on their boxes, but they where white instead of blue? and also one of the aliens boxes had a white lable? i wonder what that means? oh no! mr potato heads eyes are still stuck together!!!! NO!

Last edited:
Looks like a stand to me...
xp0hzs.jpg

Oh dam, it is a stand! All well, at least it's one of those clear ones. And i'm glad to see that they made lotso to go with them, along with the arrival of Mr potato (FINALLY!!!!)

Those slinky dogs look good. they don't even look like they have strings coming out of their heads! i think that could be the start of a toy story collection slinky.....

i still haven't gotten RC!!!!! and now with these ones coming out! I so want to get all of them! and my birthday is in OCTOBER!!!!!!!:banghead

although... i guess that i could buy bullseye first.then get potato head and lotso for my birthday, then follow up with a jessie and rc... yeah, i guess i'm feeling a bit better.... my buzz is starting to stop talking during the middle of sentences, i'll get some more batteries tomorrow, and my woody has started saying more phrases today, GOOD!:D

it looks like they perfected the bucket o soldiers....

Last edited:
Those slinky dogs look good. they don't even look like they have strings coming out of their heads! i think that could be the start of a toy story collection slinky.....
Once again, look harder.

string.jpg

Their just repackaged slinydogs. If they were part of the toy story collection they would be in the other pictures next to the other ones in that line.

I think for the time being that one is just about perfect other than the string protruding out of the middle of the head.:lol

For $14 its pretty nice.

Its more than just the string thing for me. They also have an inaccurate muzzle, the plastic looks cheaper (ie too shiney) and the tail is too stiff and stubby. It needs to taper more towards the end. The ears need to look more like leather than cloth. I think they got the scale right though, thats worth somethinbg I guess.

Slinky, Hamm, and Bo Peep are really the only "core"

ToyStoryPoster.jpg

TS1 figures missing after Potato Head so I assume they will probably be made sooner rather than later. I do wish they'd make a nice Rocky Gibraltar though since he is one of my favorite character designs, but he isn't usually considered core. He has shown up in a lot of toys lately soi here's hoping.

TS2 for comparison had no Slinky
Toy-Story-2-Movie-Poster.JPG

I'm surprised we're already getting LOTSO, but that's a good sign since Twitch is definitely on my list as well.

We're getting Lotos because this is a character that was intended to be in the first 2 movies, clearly they have big plans for this character both in the movie and merchandising.

Anyway, here are some better pics.

img_6326.jpg

img_6322.jpg

img_6330.jpg

img_6296.jpg

Jessie's face sculpt seems to have improved from the prototype we saw, its less square. she's still too thick around the waist though.

I wonder if someone could make custom eyes for Potato so they would be separate? They seem pretty simple to me.

I know of a guy who's going to make them and sell for around 8 bucks. He wont make many, but he seems pretty talented already with his other prop work, so it should turn out very nicely. He's going to use painted molds to elimate the need for painting. He also thinks he can separate the eye brows and attatch them via magnets. (of course this will require you to open it up and put a set of magnets inside).

He thought he was going to need to patch the hole and drill two others, but now that we know it will, oddly enough, have two holes that makes it less work for everyone.

I did it! I finally got RC!!!!!! Rejoce!!!:chew i didn't know lotso was ment to be in the first 2. but that made me wonder if lotso would of been one of andy's toys. now i'm really starting to warm up to him, and if they made him i would love mr pricklepants! wippie! RC is so fun! I think i might be a woody's round up collector like Al.... but i won't be fat. so far i've seen a woody gitar and harmonica, plus the round up gang! good to finally have mr potato head fully made and confermed, nice to see he has seperate fingers, love to see close ups of belt buzz in his box!

Last edited:
Toy-Story-Collection-Pics.jpg

Figured I'd use my new camera to take a pic of my current Toy Story Setup.

Does anyone have any pictures of the original RC that was released back in 1995? I think Tyco made it and it has a large, square-shaped remote control. I had a picture a long time ago, but I lost it and I cannot seem to find any pics anywhere on the Internet.

Back