Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, theres this...
2010-01-28%2014.40.11.jpg

but we already knew about him. wish I could find more pics.

Well it's still a good find. I'm glad it was bullseye. It doesn't look like he has a stand! Good! I'm thinking off getting ultility belt buzz even though i already have one. my normal one has got a few paint scrathes, so if he has the grappel hook and maybe the magnets I'll get him. I'll diffenately be rounding up Jessie and Bullseye!:whip

Looks great. Hopefully we get some more/better pics soon. And hopefully of some others.

It's time for the perfecto buzz lightyear. All he would need is:
accurate facial expression
no head movements while making noises or talking
head can still be moved by hand
stickers with a stronger stick
the green parts on his hands need to be bigger
helmet that goes all the way down with no scratches
somehow able to have karate-chop action on the laser arm
the rubberized waist that can move up and down(like it already does) and spin side-ways(like 90's buzz)
no disney pixar labels any where!
his glow-in-the-dark-paint and his normal paint that won't scratch paint of so easily
only needs to say these phrases in toy mode with the accurate voice:
1.duh duh duh duh duh, buzz lightyear reporting for sector duty!
2.i am buzz lightyear! space ranger!
3.i protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion
4.it's a secrate mission in uncharted space
5.i come in peace
6.ahoo ahoo (breathing)
7.buzz lightyear to the rescue!
8.to infinity and beynd!
9.this is an inter-galaxtic emergency!
10.buzz lightyear to star command! come in star command!
11.the evil emperor zurg is out there somewhere!
12.buzz lightyear signing off
does not need flying noises or communicator noises
still needs the awesome certificate of authenticity and classic box

The helmet going all the way back is a physical imposibility. lets forget for a second that he has electronics in there, lets pretend it was hollow, there simply isnt enough room to do that.

rubberized waist that can move up and down(like it already does) and spin side-ways(like 90's buzz)

Are you suggesting he cant spin sideways? because he does.

much agreed there. I cant tell you how often I find myself wishing he could have wrist articulation. bend it downwards while having his communicator opened. I wonder if any toy customizers have done this already. seems like it would be easy for the experienced.

Don't replace, just ammend, I have the 90's and Toy Story Collection Buzz figures, the TSC Buzz is well made, but the 90's figure has nostalgic value.

Don't replace, just ammend, I have the 90's and Toy Story Collection Buzz figures, the TSC Buzz is well made, but the 90's figure has nostalgic value.

I just might. I will have to wait till I go home to stop by ToysRus maybe in March. I really like the aliens as well.

Are you trying hard enough? the swivel is pretty stiff, but mine loosened up after a while.

Awesome! I hope they make a Toy Story Collection Twitch. He looked pretty cool in the TS3 trailer.

I knew I shouldn't have come back in this thread. I'd really like to get Woody and maybe Buzz, Jessie, and maybe even Bullseye.

Back