Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently got the Bucket of soldiers and RC (both of which are awesome and highly recommended) thus completing my Toy Story collection...for now...

Received both today, Woody and Buzz. I´m again like a kid :banana:banana FANTASTIC,INCREDIBLE REPLICAS easily beloved :inlove:monkey3

4248592502_7c071e5241_o.jpg
Congrats!!! They are fantastic, I love mine! :rock

Anyone know where I can find Rex for a good price?

Amazon had him for $39.99 before Christmas, but I just couldn't spare the money for him. :monkey2

Got me a late Christmas present today. It was Woody. :rock

I don't like the stand he comes with to much. Probably going to buy a doll stand for him.

What's the difference between this Buzz and the first Buzz?

I'm assuming the only real difference is the addition of the utility belt. I don't think that's a big enough difference to warrant another purchase in my opinion.

Buzz might not be a home run this time around but Jessie and Bullseye look phenomenal!

Last edited:
I've almost got the whole collection now.... Except RC. (Which I really want!):banghead

He's to expensive. ($130!) But I'll get him on sale.

130? If your paying more than 100 your getting ripped off. The official Disney store site has him for 80, and in retail stores I always see him for 60.

Anyway, Bullseye looks great. Jessie seems a bit off to me, just cant put my finger on it. maybe its the facial expression or something.

also, the color in these pics seems off, Ive color correctly two of them. Now Jessie doesn't look all green and sickly.
colorcorrectedjessiebullseye.jpg

As for Utility belt buzz, I'm going to have to really consider if I want to buy him. if I do it'll only be to complete the collection. so far he's the only only I'm thinking of not buying. But I might suck it up just to own the complete collection.

Those look awesome!

I've always wanted someone to produce Lenny, who winds up and walks. I know that the Burger King version from back in the 90's did, but I want a scale version.

No. Because I live in Australia and there are price differances.

I can't believe that they made the bonus belt Buzz!!!
If I knew that there was one of those coming out I would of waited for that one instead of getting my current one!

I albsolutley can't wait for bullseye!

And I think that Jessie's smile is wider in the movies. I also think that her eyes are open wider.

Made this to help me see what was off.
comparejessie.gif
the main problem is of course the smile, but more than that is the waist, it needs to be thinner, and then theres some other details like her nose needing some paint, and the detailing on her shirt needing to be more fine, but those are easier to forget when not directly comparing them. it they could just fix that smile and the waist she be nearly perfect.

Back