Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks like an interesting line, apparently from Japan. I was able to find some pictures of black and white versions of Jessie, Prospector, and Bullseye, but no Woody. I'm really curious if they produced him and what he looked like.

There's also a retro colored Jessie and they apparently come from a company called Young Epoch but I can't find any info.

Rex was based off the T-Rex from "Dino Riders"
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jVzbG--wJ_U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jVzbG--wJ_U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 i always wanted that one. I had the one Tyco made on its dinosaur line wich was the same Trex but it wasnt motor powered or as cool with the armor and ???? :lol

Looks like an interesting line, apparently from Japan. I was able to find some pictures of black and white versions of Jessie, Prospector, and Bullseye, but no Woody. I'm really curious if they produced him and what he looked like.

There's also a retro colored Jessie and they apparently come from a company called Young Epoch but I can't find any info.

Check this out: https://picasaweb.google.com/hobbylandhk/ToyStoryRoundup# They produced Woody for each version, as I've seen each version of him on the Internet. Usually on eBay.

Last edited:
Check this out: https://picasaweb.google.com/hobbylandhk/ToyStoryRoundup# They produced Woody for each version, as I've seen each version of him on the Internet. Usually on eBay.

Oh awesome, thanks. They look very interesting. I was hoping maybe this would be the one line with an accurate Woody smile (even with the faux-puppet mouth) but still no. I really like the vintage ones. They'd be cool to have but the prices I've seen are far too much for me.

Okay here's what they said about mr potato head

I believe Mr. Potato Head’s eyes are joined but I cannot confirm in case it changes at the time of production.

From what they said it's pretty ovious that they're seperating the eyes.
And also about the picture that's the version that has joint eyes.And also I'm getting woody, buzz, and the 3 aliens for Christmas! I already have the soldiers and I'm going to raise enough money to get a Rex! And I'll see if I can post some pictures of them.

I owned the vintage colour Woody.

They produced a vintage colour, a vintage black and white and a modern. The new Thinkway one is easily the best.

The vintage one I had had the correct ventriloquist mouth like the Roundup marionettes.

YES! YES! YES! :banana:banana:banana That alone makes it worth the wait! Hopefully he'll look like this:
Toy-Story-pixar-5008134-720-480.jpg

I'm confused about Hamm now. He's in this picture, so they must be making some version that's close enough:
739.jpg

I think that that Hamm is this Hamm,

https://www.disneystore.com/new-arrivals-toy-story-hamm-piggy-bank-action-figure-6/p/1251185/59518/
:emperor
Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:fireworks

Nah, that thing is like half the size it should be.

Okay here's what they said about mr potato head

I believe Mr. Potato Head’s eyes are joined but I cannot confirm in case it changes at the time of production.

From what they said it's pretty ovious that they're seperating the eyes.
And also about the picture that's the version that has joint eyes.And also I'm getting woody, buzz, and the 3 aliens for Christmas! I already have the soldiers and I'm going to raise enough money to get a Rex! And I'll see if I can post some pictures of them.

Well I can't say I agree with your logic, but at least you have us a reason for your theory. To me though she's just playing it safe in case things change. I dont expect them to though.

Last edited:
On Christmas Eve my family gets to open one of there presents and guess what mine was? Woody Harellson!!!!!!! He's awesome. I also strongley believe that I'm getting the Aliens and I know that I'm getting Buzz. And am now saving for Rex.

its christmas ever where you are?? hmmm its only 10:06 here and its the day before Christmas eve....its...Christmas eve eve

Snake you must be dying to get your Buzz Lightyear by now!!! :lol

:lol

I just came here to post!! We now open our gifts after lunch, sorta tradition now. So about 4 hours and he will be mine.

Moved the package under the tree last nite though and heard a familiar:

"Du du-duh duuhh. I am Buzz Lightyear".

Can't wait! :chew

Oh and congrats penguinking!!!

Last edited:
Back