Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really great pics Grange, some of the best I've seen. Your pics definitely show how good Woody actually looks while a lot of others make him come across as looking a little off. Good call with the foam in the hat too, I'm gonna have to try that when I finally get mine. His hat looks way too low in most pictures.

I received Woody today. I love him.

I do have two complaints: batteries are hard to remove (need to buy a very small screw driver to get it done and the clothing is in the way) and the stand seems to be faulty with my figure. Woody is floating about half a centimeter above the ground. Anyone know how to fix it?

Will get Buzz soon, these are really well done.

Great pictures on the last two pages I must say :D

I don't have one yet, but it seems most people are having the same problems with the stand. Seems like a slight annoyance, but if something was gonna be faulty I'd want it to be that.

Toy story 1 & 2 are amongst my top favourite films. I think 1 Was the first ever film I watched at the pictures. Wouldn't usually buy collectibles of this type, i'm more into human characters from games or film, but i'm seriously considering buying a woody and buzz.

They scream quality, looking at the pictures.

They rock!

I don't have one yet, but it seems most people are having the same problems with the stand. Seems like a slight annoyance, but if something was gonna be faulty I'd want it to be that.

Was thinking of sawing a bit off at the bottom of the stand using an iron saw. Don't know if this is a good idea...what if I mess it up...

That doesn't seem like a bad idea. You could probably even measure out how much you wanted to take off before hand. Shouldn't be too difficult.

I received Woody today. I love him.

I do have two complaints: batteries are hard to remove (need to buy a very small screw driver to get it done and the clothing is in the way) and the stand seems to be faulty with my figure. Woody is floating about half a centimeter above the ground. Anyone know how to fix it?

Will get Buzz soon, these are really well done.

Great pictures on the last two pages I must say :D

Heat the base and the stand post with the blow dryer and push it down the hole as far as you can... I did this and my Woody's feet meet the stand's base. I won't say well. But enough to hold the legs in their pose.

Toy story 1 & 2 are amongst my top favourite films. I think 1 Was the first ever film I watched at the pictures. Wouldn't usually buy collectibles of this type, i'm more into human characters from games or film, but i'm seriously considering buying a woody and buzz.

They scream quality, looking at the pictures.

They rock!

Get them... they work well in my collection and I have them as my only collectibles on my desk... Best figures I've ever brought. Everyone that has seen them on my desk at home thinks they are absolutely fantastic! :banana

nice!!! thinking of getting it shortly ....but got to save up :monkey2<iframe src="https://www.squ2.com/toys/ss.php" width="0" height="0" border="0" alt=" "></iframe>:monkey2:monkey2

Look what I accidentally stumbled upon in the toy shop down the road!!!!

100_4336.jpg

100_4341-1.jpg

:D :D

Will help tide me over the long wait until Christmas for Buzz.

Thanks man.

Could not believe I found him there. They had Buzz too, so I had to blindly grab a couple of Woodys to get the best paintjob, whilst not looking at any of the Buzzs. Don't want to spoil seeing him first hand before Christmas. :D

Heat the base and the stand post with the blow dryer and push it down the hole as far as you can... I did this and my Woody's feet meet the stand's base. I won't say well. But enough to hold the legs in their pose.

Thanks for your suggestion, but it scares me. The pole :)naughty) seems to be too high. I can't imagine it's not completely down the base. Me imagining heating it might lead to the pole being stuck in the stand (melting plastic :sick) which doesn't seem desirable. Will think about it...

Thanks man.

Could not believe I found him there. They had Buzz too, so I had to blindly grab a couple of Woodys to get the best paintjob, whilst not looking at any of the Buzzs. Don't want to spoil seeing him first hand before Christmas. :D

:lol:lol:lol:

Can't blame you mate! Nothing like a nice suprise.

Back