Thinking About Selling My SS Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to sell my Hasbro toys and I ended up donating them all to kids' drive....it was that bad. SW collectibles are hard to sell on the secondary market.

Yeah, I sold the bulk of my Star Wars collection on eBay for a fraction of what I bought it for. I started buying the SS Star Wars figs about a year ago to fill my Star Wars needs. But with the prices the figures are reaching now, I'm not sure if I can afford to keep collecting them. Plus my other hobbies seem to be winning out when it comes to my wallet as of late. But I have such mixed feelings, cause part of me wants to keep my figures, while the other part of me wants to sell them for whatever I can get to support my other hobbies...

I would probably question about keeping my SS SW figs if they had their factory paint apps :monkey3

..However since I've had the majority of great artists on this board do their magic to pretty much all of them It would have to take a very very desperate event to make me part with them

I got lucky people. A friend of mine wants to buy most of my SS Star Wars from me for almost what I paid for them. I'm only going to take a slight loss. I'll only have to put one figure (Bespin Luke) on eBay to sell...

I sold all of my SW 12" figures to make way for PF's, dios, and comiquettes. Thought I would regret it, but I have yet to feel any.

I've been very picky with my 12" Star Wars purchases so I don't really think about selling the ones that I have. I feel sorry for those that are/were "completists", though...

I've been selective with my SSC figs, My Hasbro collecting went altogether out of control until ROTS, so those I need to Kull drastically

Back