thinking about ____ tracy custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I gotta say this thing with Tracy's first name is really annoying to me.

Perhaps they will allow you to change ________ to "Detective"

I think alot of people who would normally be interested in Detective Tracy are bypassing the thread not realizing who it is you're discussing.

eg its not getting the attention it deserves.

That said your WIP looks GREAT so far

--- Peter Johnson

thanks for the advice! I just changed the thread, and yea its annoying not to be able say his first name. Its like, are we not allowed to say Robin's real name too? i don't get it?

Did this one years ago:
mycustom-DickTracy02.bmp

mycustom-DickTracy03.bmp

that's quite a nice ____ you got. :lecture

____ Tracy
____-Tracy
DickTracy

...just checking. Looks like no spaces works. That's how it goes with a no tolerance policy! :)

nice work agliarept! which head you planning to use for him? i've been thinking about getting a alex ross DC supes for my custom ___ Tracy

Seriously? Is no mod going to correct this thread title? It is a gd :nana: embarassment.

"____" is a perfectly valid name and one connected to two major collectible characters: ____ Tracy and the first Robin. It makes the boards looks infantitle an prudish to automatically censor it.

This reminds me of a funny Patton Oswalt comment on how G-rated sex descriptions are worse that profane ones:

"I'm going to fill your hoo-ha with goof-juice!"

they keep messing with the title of the thread and its getting annoying. anyways, here 's my wip tracy again with a new DC body, can you guys guess the one i used? lol.

2hf6ujs.jpg

2relgur.jpg

current picture with tie and other things! getting the watch is the last bit and also modifying the face sculpt.

11vtsg0.jpg

for anyone that wanted to know the figure used, it is the golden age flash from dc direct. face will be changed to look more like dicktracy. :)

Back