Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you know about thinking?

I know that your response to my post lacked substance, was pejorative, didn't address any of the points I made, and demonstrated a lack of reading comprehension and understanding.

Sorry. You were endowed at birth with a dim candle with which to navigate yourself through the woods at night. For your sake only buy statues with supervision.

Gazing for long hours at inanimate objects is a very appropriate hobby for you. Good for you.

I know that your response to my post lacked substance, was pejorative, didn't address any of the points I made, and demonstrated a lack of reading comprehension and understanding.

Sorry. You were endowed at birth with a dim candle with which to navigate yourself through the woods at night. For your sake only buy statues with supervision.

Gazing for long hours at inanimate objects is a very appropriate hobby for you. Good for you.

That's a knee-slapper.

maxresdefault.jpg
ykuD6pK.png

I already raped devilof76 in a test of intelligence, capacity for thought, abstract reasoning, and use of logic; sense of humor too. No point in kicking a dead horse.

Funny enough, those few posts just got mysteriously deleted; as if they were never here.

Devilof76 defends Ink, I soundly thrash Devilof76; so Ink still gets criticized and BAM! the posts disappear.

Only a moderator could do that...

The ONLY time Ink uses the powers bestowed to a moderator are in defense of himself.

"Ink Wuz Here"

Last edited:
7b1b36600a9788f48098c5051ec882937cac3d928654b086b1f614f4f0fc9d67.jpg

That's all I'm wagering :lol
Harambe :monkey2
Well yea, of course ink will delete any post criticizing him. So, yea, it'll happen though even the malicious threads and posts aimed at others will be acceptable and ink will probably jump in and fire off some insults of his own.

Nice guy.
xED8iPH.gif
I hope not
I concur with this bird
I marvel at chunky. He is very serious.
He means to go to war.

Wow. After that sound thrashing that looked to be a copy and paste, I didn't expect to see you back on here for a loong time.

Bravo.

Back