Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm almost as hurt by his relentless expose of my idiocy as I am by the mods deleting my post telling him to shut his ****holster.

It's not my fault the language filter has no imagination. How can they be so cruel? :monkey2

I don't like "cockholster." "Cockholster" sounds like...I don't know. It's too macho. "My cockholster." Maybe that's the point, maybe it's supposed to be ironic. I much prefer the sound of cockthistle or even cockwhistle or dickweasel or taintlick. A cockthistle, for instance, would be someone who is so stupid it hurts, much as I'd imagine would a cockthistle, while a cockwhistle is a ****ing weirdo with a weird **** that whistles. He should probably see a doctor, and stop being so ****ing weird. A taintlick...well, that's pretty self-explanatory, and also gross...because that should be no man's land.

I've said worse and gotten better.:lol ...and I don't know. Cockholster carries with it so much false bravado. "I'm John Wang, Pilgrim...and I reckon if you ain't careful, weeeeeelll, I'll just have to pull this here love gun out of my cockholster and fire off a few rounds. Whaddaya say ta that? I been shootin' skeet and skeetin' shoot for as long as I can remember, and none of those Navajo Braves with their dickquivers can outdraw me and this here trusty cockholster. No, ma'am. Now, when you're ready to stop yer cryin' about a coupl'a dead horses and act like a goddamn lady fer a change, I'll come back...or maybe on yer back. Whichever you'd prefer, but, fer now, I have things...and a thing, needs tendin' to."

See? It just doesn't work as an insult.:lol

I think you may be overthinking it. A holster is pretty damned passive. It's not the place a sidearm belongs, ultimately. It's just where it sits until the true purpose arises. It's utilitarian, and not particularly glamorous. Just sits there with a barrel shoved in it until the barrel has someplace better to be.

Bottom line, if it were properly holstered, no words would get out. I was just exploring career options for the young tattletale. Running his mouth may not be the best path. He's not very good at it and he gets very excited about a subpar product. It's a recipe for getting that holster stuffed, if not stomped. Better he learn that here than someplace where people aren't so friendly.

But how does his **** being holstered mean he can't speak? I mean, wouldn't it just mean he could talk, but his **** would be in his cockholster?

My problem has always been fed ex

I don't like them either. They'll steal my $8 to schedule a delivery and it never changes in their system and they deliver it whenever they feel like it.

The problem I just had was a 1/6 part I had ordered from HK and it was out for delivery yesterday and then was delayed. I call and they tell me it's being sent back due to undeliverable as addressed.

Cut to a half hour ago and I saw it got delivered. Ugh.

I have an issue with that TNT service, I have a package that's coming from the Philippines and at been stuck as "processing for departure" since the 10th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come 9/10 people on Sideshow that have Marvel Cinematic Universe, Suicide Squad (or whatever current trending Hot Topic best seller really) avatars and/or signatures are sensitive, delicate flowers that are easily offended by a little friendly banter?

In my day, this used to be a MAN's dollie board. There wasn't little boys and girls pussyfooting around people's opinions and getting all emotional from what they perceived as a "personal insult". If a message board about toys and movies exasperates them to the point where they get emotional, then I can only imagine how much fun they are in person. Easy targets to bait I bet.

Back