Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't take anyone seriously who wants to share links to news site commentary posts, begging for adulation over what he says to other strangers. Your ego is bigger than your mouth.

The comments section of any news site is populated by the worst kinds of trash.

I can't take anyone seriously who characterizes impassivity as aggression. Or anyone with a flaccid ego.

But to each their own. I'm sure neither of us really gives a **** about what the other thinks.

Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly having sex is marvelous.

Or did you mean the post padding? One of my many fans turned inexplicably vicious and called me dumb because I called the What are You Eating? thread a post-padder. I didn't think it was news. Maybe that fan couldn't take my inaccessibility any more. I can understand that. We stars are up so high, and the fawning masses are so far below.

Happened in the Batgirl PF thread recently too. :dunno

Or did you mean the post padding? One of my many fans turned inexplicably vicious and called me dumb because I called the What are You Eating? thread a post-padder. I didn't think it was news. Maybe that fan couldn't take my inaccessibility any more. I can understand that. We stars are up so high, and the fawning masses are so far below.

I didn't think those posts counted either?

I don't know why how many posts you have even counts for anything unless you only have a few. No one will every catch up to The Josh, who has been absent lately.

It's not so much as the post-count padding, but, it's pretty strange seeing threads like that being bumped by a single person throughout the day. Do they have to log their daily routines on the forum every hour? Do people even care to read any of it? :lol

What are you drinking? water
What are you eating? cornflakes

Followed by ten more consecutive posts on the same boring topics.

giphy.gif

You know... maybe I just don't understand the hidden genius behind those threads and its single poster.

Please do.

I've never been in that thread and I'm sure I'm missing amazing things.

You know... maybe I just don't understand the hidden genius behind those threads and its single poster.

The way I took it when I was accosted that time was that I was acting smart and ruining other people's fun. Or maybe they just thought I would cry if they told me I was only fake smart because my self-esteem somehow depended on other people recognizing my intelligence. But that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it?

I don't know. Maybe I should just stop posting. Other people's feelings are clearly more important than my big mouth. Right?

Back