Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Science totally needs more people who misinterpret the hard work others do and restate it angrily on the internet as definitive opinions. Yeah.

Science needs to grasp the concept of rationality so that they don't sound like witch doctors when they have something to share with the world. Yeah.

Oh, wait. You have me on ignore. Can someone quote me?

I only stalk The Ween. You say stupid ****, so you get told.

Bashful-Dwarf-Being-Shy.gif

I only stalk The Ween. You say stupid ****, so you get told.

And your imperious, condescending demeanor is no less obnoxious. You also say stupid ****, angry man. But I don't follow you around to point it out, because I don't care about all your declarations, so I happily avoid stepping in it for the most part. :)

And your imperious, condescending demeanor is no less obnoxious. You also say stupid ****, angry man. But I don't follow you around to point it out, because I don't care about all your declarations, so I happily avoid stepping in it for the most part. :)

You just did what you say you don't do... :dunno

In 5 years of my being a member of this board, you are by far the most obnoxious person I've encountered. Your engagement here presents you as one who is not pleasant, not witty, not a great intellect, and not interesting in any way. You come across as an uninspired cheap-seats heckler.

:dunno

I'm not angry. You just have no courage to engage with those who strongly disagree with you.

In 5 years of my being a member of this board, you are by far the most obnoxious person I've encountered. Your engagement here presents you as one who is not pleasant, not witty, not a great intellect, and not interesting in any way. You come across as an uninspired cheap-seats heckler.

Which makes it hard to not tell him off. I don't put people on ignore, so...

2a7y97l.gif

I'm not angry. You just have no courage to engage with those who strongly disagree with you.

I have quite regularly. I just chose not to do it with you because you seemed, from the start, to be looking for a punching bag, as opposed to legitimately arguing something. I think I recall in your first post directed at me, you somehow established what you felt was a thorough understanding of my character after one post, and began your game of attacking me personally. Even after I put you on ignore, I would occasionally see something quoted from you, and you displayed a driving will to insult me with every word you typed. What is it you feel I owe you that you persist in demanding explanations from me?

I have quite regularly. I just chose not to do it with you because you seemed, from the start, to be looking for a punching bag, as opposed to legitimately arguing something. I think I recall in your first post directed at me, you somehow established what you felt was a thorough understanding of my character after one post, and began your game of attacking me personally. Even after I put you on ignore, I would occasionally see something quoted from you, and you displayed a driving will to insult me with every word you typed. What is it you feel I owe you that you persist in demanding explanations from me?

What you present as argument tends to be a lot of evasive, dismissive psychologizing that insults the intelligence of your opponent. I'm pretty sure I've never been rude to you outside of that behavior, but I don't keep track.

Nothing personal. I do it to everyone who does that.

Back