Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES they are, as are ALL sodomites are disgusting to me, and guess what? I am free to feel this way, as do MANY other people do feel this way. Now go in your basement corner and go cry me a river you SJW!

This place has become such a cesspool. I only come here to check for toy news and I'm greeted with this.

This place has become such a cesspool. I only come here to check for toy news and I'm greeted with this.

You should celebrate the fact that he has the right to peaceably express his opinion and you have the right to peaceably dissent.
You don’t have the right to not be offended however.
Plenty of opinions on here I don’t agree with.

You've never brought anything to the table here. Perpetually offended, unwilling to engage with those who hold a different opinion from you. You're no loss.

You should celebrate the fact that he has the right to peaceably express his opinion and you have the right to peaceably dissent.
You don’t have the right to not be offended however.
Plenty of opinions on here I don’t agree with.

You've never brought anything to the table here. Perpetually offended, unwilling to engage with those who hold a different opinion from you. You're no loss.

Why because nobody joined in on your fake outrage?

giphy.gif

Except she does have the right to be offended. However, people have the right to not give a damn.

How immediately wrong the author Douglas Murray has been proven when he speculated that the Coronavirus might have the effect of putting things in perspective and putting the brakes on the absolutely demented course we've been on.

Last edited:

What’s funny is this GIF was literally the case a couple of weeks ago when a reporter stood in the middle of a riot and characterized it as a “protest” as a building literally burned behind him. :lol

People usually use it in jest in other instances, but if there was ever a time where what’s illustrated in the GIF was literally the case, that was it.

Love this guy:

I've listened to and appreciated a couple of this guy's videos in the past, but he's talking out of his ass here.

The article he's using to prop up his straw man arguments is *speculative*.

His snark about the 'immune system' betrays his ignorance of how it works.

COVID-19 is *novel*. The H. sapiens immune system does not 'know' how to respond to it and so far, experiments (inadvertent or otherwise) with 'herd immunity' have resulted in what Sweden's leading health strategist admitted as a "...shocking..." death rate.

Currently (this could well change) the virus is poorly understood -- once treated exclusively as a respiratory infection it has been shown to have unpredictable systemic effects.

Hey, you know what virus doesn?t give a **** about your working immune system? HIV. Last time I checked herd immunity to Ebola wasn't a thing either. So yeah, keep comparing this to the seasonal flu.

Crying about 'freedoms' is getting really ****ing old. Your rights end where someone else's begin.

Come right out and say you don't give a **** about the elderly and immunocompromised, and the subset of young, healthy people whose bodies meltdown with cytokine storms due to an overactive immune system, but don't cry freedom.

Maybe I'd like to beat idiots to death in the street for being stupid but we live in an interconnected society where that isn't allowed. You can't **** on the sidewalk because *public health* so I guess that's infringing on freedom too.

His statement that the death rate is in-line with seasonal influenza is debatable at best, grossly inaccurate at worst when you take into account the volume of deaths compressed into a short timeframe.

'Mark of the Beast' LOL -- I don't buy into eschatology, and last time I checked you need extensive digitally stored identity documentation to travel anyway.

'Roadmap to Vaccination': What's his problem with vaccination? Is he seriously an anti-vaxxer or just a conspiracy nut?

There are known existential threats to our massively interconnected civilization: asteroid strike, environmental collapse, nuclear war, and -- oh -- GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Why *wouldn't* health organizations be prepping for this well before COVID-19 struck?

This crisis was only a matter of time given the way our world works today.

I love how he uses the term *so-called health experts* -- LOLOLOL -- I'm sorry, they must *all* be grifters, right? Didn't pass muster when you subjected them to your expert scrutiny?

'NO BODILY AUTONOMY!!* Yeah, I get it. You want to **** on the sidewalk because FREEDOM.

Think very carefully here. 'Mandatory vaccine' is not a 'global population control system' anymore than say ... passports.

No one is kicking your door down to stick a needle in you. Not comfortable with a 'rushed to market' vaccine' (That doesn't exist yet) don't take it. See if it kills people or turns them into zombies first. Maybe you can't travel internationally while you wait for the guinea pigs, but hey -- that's your choice.

He claims 'we're not allowed to question the contents of a vaccine' -- says who? You can get a list of stabilizers, preservatives etc.

'Notice that the term vaccine preventable diseases is also used in the EU health document?' -- what term would you like them to use? What, *that* points to a sinister conspiracy? LOL

The WHO's biggest donor is the Gates Foundation. So ****ing what? That's what billionaire foundations do. If we're lucky.

Vaccination is one of the few homeruns humanity has made in our short technological history. Mandatory vaccinations began some time around the 1800s and have been challenged semi-regularly ever since, and here we go again.

***Edited to correct Tapatalk punctuation bug.

Last edited:
It is wild how vastly different COVID-19 affects different people. I have a relative who has it right now. She is 60 years old and has been taking Hydrochloroquine for the past 3 years for rheumatoid arthritis. Her fever broke after 3 days. She required no hospitalization, but her doctor told her to self quarantine for 14 days because she tested positive. She says everyone should wear a mask and take it seriously. Glad she is doing better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That video is unsubstantiated soapbox drivel

To put it mildly.

I enjoy his views on Star Trek - his Picard stuff was hilarious. He lost me on the Covid stuff though.

Yeah, I really enjoyed his take on Picard, but he just outed himself as just another idiot with a YouTube channel. Won't be wasting my time on him again.

Back