Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It?s wholly possible to commit an impeachable high crime without violating federal criminal law. Constitutional semantics as an out for abuse of power is realpolitik at its finest.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe you shouldn't have started a political thread?

Meh, it was quiet around here. Nobody’s been thrown through a window yet :duff

But you’re right, it never ends well and a topic change in order.

What’s up with Mohammed and Jesus?

Here's something I marvel at:

Sesshu Toyo painted this in 1495. It's just some streaks of black ink on a paper scroll. But it's impossibly gorgeous and timeless and this dude created this breathtaking piece of art 525 years ago. I can't even begin to fathom what daily life must have been like back then.

If I painted every day for the rest of my life, I'll never do anything like this. True unadulterated genius is astoundingly rare.

Sesshu_-_Haboku-Sansui.jpg

Here's something I marvel at:

Sesshu Toyo painted this in 1495. It's just some streaks of black ink on a paper scroll. But it's impossibly gorgeous and timeless and this dude created this breathtaking piece of art 525 years ago. I can't even begin to fathom what daily life must have been like back then.

If I painted every day for the rest of my life, I'll never do anything like this. True unadulterated genius is astoundingly rare.

View attachment 480730

It's probably a piece of parchment he used to clean his brushes after dipping them in water.:wink1:

Like he said, “Hey! That looks like a tree in front of a mountain. Bet it would look cool on mushrooms.”

A-dev hasn't bought any toys or seen any movies lately

I stopped buying toys. I also saw Star Wars and liked it, so I have nothing to talk about either.

Nothing yet...

Let me know when it apocalypses for real.

Well if my mother and/or father catch it and die from it I'm not sure this will be my first port of call but I'll see what I can do.

Oh. That ‘nothing’. Yeah, I would expect not.

I’m really not impressed with the threat, but if washing hands is as big a news flash as it seems to be, we may all be in for it.

It’s not looking good for the elderly. Easier to catch than flu and with a higher death rate.

And yeah, people are filthy. It’s going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

I work at a hotel in an international port. I already act like I could catch anything from anywhere, anytime. It blows my mind.

I have a load of Chinese students who got around the travel ban by spending two weeks in a transit country. My classes are in computer labs, 4 hours at a time. I've always avoided touching keyboards, but now I'm pressing elevator buttons with my pen and pushing doors open with my feet.

Back