Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are we still allowed to say people are weird?
There's a guy in a full Wonder Woman get up including make up at a JL showing and nowadays we're supposed to pretend this is normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he wearing a bra?

Nope, make fun of him. Its the only way to take care of the situation so YOU dont end up feeling weird walking around him to get where youre going.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Making my point. No one is saying these people should be beat up but I miss being able to just think things are weird and not be made into some horrible -ist

They're going no where. But, reputations are certainly being destroyed. And with the climate of today, all you need is allegations with no evidence to ruin their lives.

I would lose my **** if my reputation and career were going to be ruined over trying to kiss a woman or smacking her butt 20-30 years ago. The dynamic between men and women was different then--not that the behavior is excusable, but most of the infractions don't seem worthy of the amount of press they're getting. Seems like they certainly weren't a big enough deal to be brought up until it became fashionable to do so. Eventually, all the films and tv shows will have mostly female casts (except for probably Ryan Gosling and Tobey Maquire) because all the other men will have been accused of something and no longer allowed to work.

I would lose my **** if my reputation and career were going to be ruined over trying to kiss a woman or smacking her butt 20-30 years ago. The dynamic between men and women was different then--not that the behavior is excusable, but most of the infractions don't seem worthy of the amount of press they're getting. Seems like they certainly weren't a big enough deal to be brought up until it became fashionable to do so. Eventually, all the films and tv shows will have mostly female casts (except for probably Ryan Gosling and Tobey Maquire) because all the other men will have been accused of something and no longer allowed to work.

Eventually saying " hey baby" will become harassment, all this is gonna do is make nerdy guys avoid women completely and the Chads will probably double down on their approach ( nothing to lose)
Obviously real harassment is really horrible and no one deserves it, some guys are douches obviiusly. But some of these cases seem lame.
I know women are really tired of unwanted advances but then they get furious when a guy they like ignores them ( like legit furious) like somehow he should read minds,

Just like with Cosby, even if these are all real... you're no victim if you took a pay off or just kept your mouth shut for decades.

I think the weirdest ones are the Louis CK ones, (and not just for the act), but he asked for permission to do it before doing so. Other than just being a huge creep I don't think what I read he did was criminal

Plus...no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room

vBpH5Wj.jpg

I think the weirdest ones are the Louis CK ones, (and not just for the act), but he asked for permission to do it before doing so. Other than just being a huge creep I don't think what I read he did was criminal

He can say that, but who really knows what exactly happened.

Like, I can walk up to you and ask you for permission and start tugging it regardless of your response. Doesn't mean it's okay.

Plus...no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room

vBpH5Wj.jpg

No one wants to kick that hornet's nest.

He can say that, but who really knows what exactly happened.

Like, I can walk up to you and ask you for permission and start tugging it regardless of your response. Doesn't mean it's okay.

No one wants to kick that hornet's nest.

No, that's the women's account. The three that it happened to all said he asked first.

No, that's the women's account. The three that it happened to all said he asked first.

Fair enough. I seriously doubt someone with that exhibitionist addiction is doing that every single time, but that's me.

Those three must like fire crotch.

Fair enough. I seriously doubt someone with that exhibitionist addiction is doing that every single time, but that's me.

Yea I think another woman said she heard him doing it on the phone which seems like a weird thing to count as fact

Yea I think another woman said she heard him doing it on the phone which seems like a weird thing to count as fact

So it was a girl he knew, and they had a private conversation... how is that a qualification for assault? I don't like the dude, but that's just nonsense.

I agree. It's creepy and weird but that's about it.

I think Al Franken is taking too much heat for what he did too. She didn't care back in 2006, but of course now she does. My goodness I've been touched by guys and you just belt them and move on. I've never felt harassed or assaulted. I've been joked around with about my boobs in different ways and I wasn't offended.

How many of you guys tried things with your girlfriends (or wives) when you were dating. That's not assault or harassment.

I think Al Franken is taking too much heat for what he did too. She didn't care back in 2006, but of course now she does. My goodness I've been touched by guys and you just belt them and move on. I've never felt harassed or assaulted. I've been joked around with about my boobs in different ways and I wasn't offended.

How many of you guys tried things with your girlfriends (or wives) when you were dating. That's not assault or harassment.

It is now,

I despise how big of a blowhard Franken is but I totally agree, the picture thing is nonsense. It's clearly a picture taken in jest, especially considering the fact he was a comedian. The left now classifies bad jokes and creeps with actual rapists. It's truly becoming the boy who cried wolf

Back