Things That are Scary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Things That Are Scary

Have not seen anything this scary in a while.

attachment.php

Forum member who have no avatar or default avatar. Who are they and what are their agenda!

Not laziness because you can even choose an avatar from the generic sideshow avatars.

I just assume non avatar people are just trolls that can't even bother to pic a pic and are just here to troll lol

Trolls are scary! oh wait, you mean the internet kind...they just make me sad. :thud:

Not laziness because you can even choose an avatar from the generic sideshow avatars.

I just assume non avatar people are just trolls that can't even bother to pic a pic and are just here to troll lol

Maybe he's too lazy to pick one? Or maybe he's just here to sell things once he gets his post count up. He could always use your weather thread to do that if he's not TOO lazy.

;)

Maybe he's too lazy to pick one? Or maybe he's just here to sell things once he gets his post count up. He could always use your weather thread to do that if he's not TOO lazy.

;)

Crows made my laziness scared, and suddenly my thumbs plopped out of my rear and an avatar was made, a signature created and forum hoovering increased, damn yous crows, return my lazyness. :rotfl

Jumping out of a plane....They do not make adult diapers secure enough for me to attempt it

Interesting that people jump out of a plane. Mr. Green once work in this transportation industry of a company. There is this old guy who wrote about 75% of the code. Mr. Green was hired to help rewrite the code. He mentioned how great it is to jump out of a plane with his son. If Mr. Green did it, it would change his life, he said. Something fishy about it, so Mr. Green didn't go with it. Mr. Green might not be here if he did, lol.

Last edited:

Crows made my laziness scared, and suddenly my thumbs plopped out of my rear and an avatar was made, a signature created and forum hoovering increased, damn yous crows, return my lazyness. :rotfl

You chose wisely. :)

Is not even being rude. People that never bother with something sas simple as an avatar usually don't care about becoming regular members.

Not having an avatar doesn't mean ****. I've been a paying member on another board for 10 years now and still don't have an avatar.

Last edited:

Grammer Nazi Heil Xeno... Ich liebe Grammer Nazi. Ja ja ja..

NEIN~!

Interesting that people jump out of a plane. Mr. Green once work in this transportation industry of a company. There is this old guy who wrote about 75% of the code. Mr. Green was hired to help rewrite the code. He mentioned how great it is to jump out of a plane with his son. If Mr. Green did it, it would change his life, he said. Something fishy about it, so Mr. Green didn't go with it. Mr. Green might not be here if he did, lol.

People that refer to themselves in the 3rd person is beyond freaky!!! LOL Glad Mr Green is here to tell the tale!

Back