Things I Want

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trees were the people. George knows.

george-washington-cherry-tree.jpg

Another George I guess murdered a person. :dunno :lol

All of a sudden I got a whiff of something in the air that smelled like freshly baked brownies. Don't know where it came from as I am sitting in my living room...but I sure wish there were some baking fairies in my kitchen making me fresh brownies right now.

All of a sudden I got a whiff of something in the air that smelled like freshly baked brownies. Don't know where it came from as I am sitting in my living room...but I sure wish there were some baking fairies in my kitchen making me fresh brownies right now.

Someone farted.

Sideshow to be as quick with refunding me my money as they were to rescind the reward points.

I want to be able to not be accused of nagging when I tell my wife to not keep putting her glass of water on the digital piano in case it ****s it up if spilt. Now that she's ****ed up the piano from spilling her glass of water on it I might get my want.

And uh, yeah, I also want $600 to cover the cost of repairing the piano.

I want to be able to not be accused of nagging when I tell my wife to not keep putting her glass of water on the digital piano in case it ****s it up if spilt.

She's doing that because it will be used as a weapon when the aliens attack.

2.jpg

"Swing away Lejuan. Swing away."

Back